Type #76 (?)

So I haven't updated in a month and last time I looked at this story it was at 60k but now it's almost at 80k and I have 916 followers?!

So thank you all.

Btw: If you'd like to submit a WattPad user and want my take on it I'm down like legit just slide into my messaging box.

Hell you could rant to me too like I'm a all for drama, tell me what your ex or crush did and I will be the quickest to be like "Shit guy / girl, what he do?"

Type #76: The Authors at Thanksgiving

Wait- What?!

I'm taking about the authors writing three published stories and twenty possible ideas on the mother fucking side with two cowrites in the wings.

These are the people that kind of remind you of that person at Thanksgiving or really any famiky feast that takes more than they can chew, but like half the plate goes missing suddenly.

Yeah that half a plate going missing is the stories that got taken down to make room for more.

FLAWS:

Slow updates are a regular thing it honestly doesn't matter how short the parts for each story are.

Diagnostic:

Hunty when you find the cure holla at me I'll be in the back room known as "Drafts" filing away random story parts I have lying all over the place.