Type #85

Type #86: Those Who Refuse to Let Closed Threads Die

No shade, but allllllll the shade to a few people in that Misandrist/Extreme Feminist type.

See now I'm petty. But not petty enough to tag people.

So if you know or think you know who this is about...

Refer to the banner.

Okay so straight up, what I hate the most on this earth, is when people try to reopen closed arguments.

Like I'm not saying your spamming or anything, but y'all if the first five people resolved the argument a year ago, the statute of limitations to add your two cents has long since closed my friend.

Also when the original comment literally throws some major shade at me and other users, belittling us, I may have already made my peace with the first person, but Lord knows that you can catch these hands. 

Anyway, people who don't let argument threads die are the same kind of people who will rip away a scab and start bleeding again. Like b let the platelets do they job, and just ignore it, my God. 

Also yes, I return from my hiatus on this story to give you opinions no one asked for but apparently people enjoy to hear on this site of ours, so enjoy that in the coming months.

FLAWS:

No one should be getting WattPad notifications about an argument they forgot they had in the year 2015.

Let bigons be bigons already.

DIAGNOSTIC:

Get your life, stay in your lane (boy), and if the problem has been resolved let it stay that way.

I may love drama, but everybody hates when the tea brew goes stale.

A/N:

I might be opening up a cover shop so if any of you want me to make you a cover message me :)

Also if anyone wants me to check out a book or has a recommendation, I'd love to look at them!