Type #78

Type #78: The Authors Who Realize what they did

See now there are several ways this can be taken so this type will probably have sequels at a later time.

But today I'm taking about a struggle only Authors who also read on here know.

Ever take a moment away from your writing to read something and the character in that book is going through some fucked up shit, maybe got kidnapped and shit hit the fan, and you feel like you wanna murder the author for hurting your baby?

You know the sadness and tears you shed reading that chapter?

Have you ever just gotten hit in the fucking face like "Holy fuck this is how this feels."

I just did.

At this point you realized you've made ten comments caught all up in your feelings and you're sitting there conflicted as fuck like, "I did this too" and then your like "Damn that bitch Karma for being punctual."

Like I feel this may just be some genuine author struggles but damn that shit fucks you up.

Cause sometimes you're like "I need to lessen the characters punishment" and other times your like "I want them to hurt more than I did" and then there's that weird gray area where you make the punishment to the character shorter but you fucked them up so much mentally and physically that the readers get caught in way too much emotion in the aftermath.

Then you got the twisted fucks who make the punishment a long ass time and jump cut it and the readers left in the blind and they see this character trying to heal and they cry seeing them hurt but they also curious as to how it happened, and when they find out they all kinds of fucked up, and then the author has the gall to kill off their favorite side character during the madness, because fuck you that's why.

*clears throat*

Sorry got caught in my feelings there.

But yeah you get the point.

FLAWS:

Diagnostic:

Diagnostic:

Fuck I don't know, repent your sins to the reading gods?

I haven't found a cure for this yet, like people subscribe your own I'm just-