Type #9

Type #9: Authors who don't complete stories.

Inspired by @CarleyBitMe

No this isn't me! I'm going to complete From Here to the Moon and Back and In Real Life. From Here to the Moon and Back is going to be continued over the summer than In Real Life (Book 1 of the Lucky Ones series) will be continued during the school year and the second book With Ears to See and Eyes to Hear will come out sometime near the end of spring or earlier.

Okay now that we've cleared that up, we've all come across these people at one point in our WattPad lives.

For some reason the author discontinued the book and then as the audience we're upset about it.

Oh and they always discontinue it when the story was at the biggest cliffhanger.

The suspense is like a deadly, purple, poisonous fog.

You try and get away from it and heal.

FLAWS: The reader is left feeling unsatisfied and suspended.

No reader likes those endings unless there's a sequel.

Diagnostic:

Follow these steps to not become one of these authors

1) Go get a pen and post-it notes or a note pad

2) Map out what you want to happen for each chapter

3) Brainstorm ideas for the chapter

4) Create an outline

5) Put your ideas in order

6) Write freely from there

7) Enjoy it, if it feels like it isn't for fun anymore or your not loving the outcome, make it better

8) Update when you feel like it. Don't let the readers push you around. That way the ideas aren't forced out.

A/N

I may or may not have some chapters pre done.

Oh and guys I'd appreciate it if you looked at From Here to the Moon and Back.

Check out my FanFiction account (same username).

Another types of will be uploaded later today so stay tuned.

Feel free to comment. Don't be shy.

Bye gotta head to the Starbucks/Barnes and Noble.

From Here to the Moon and Back chapters will come out on Thursdays or Fridays and if your dam lucky more than once a dam week. 😉

Bye 👋