Those Who Create Threads

☑️

Type #53: Those who create threads.

And I regret nothing.

But on to the type.

So these are the people whom have created a thread in one of the clubs.

They can be on it frequently at certain intervals of time and barely at others.

Now to get your thread back to the top of the list you simply type in "Bump" and post it.

Now these threads usually have some pretty awesome people and their regulars just like any thing else.

But that is a type for another day.

Threads are a good way to find a good book, get some help on writing (which I would be glad to help with 😉), or just hanging out.

FLAWS:

There are either too many or too little to list sadly.

Because it varies and there are millions of them.

DIAGNOSTIC:

Go wild

Join the forums.

Get active in a thread.

Hell- create your own.

What ever makes you a happy camper just go with it!

(WITHIN REASON! DO NOT GO AROUND HARASSING PEDESTRIANS TO DO WHAT EVER WEIRD SHÏT THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!)

•••••

Btw thank you for getting me to #585 on the Humor List.

I never imagined I'd get to 380 followers when I started April 2nd last year.

Or that when I started this on June 7th that I would get to 13K views- I didn't even think I would get to 500 so I'm still recovering from the mind blow.

Anyway thank you guys from wherever you live!

Thanks for coming back and voting and reading and I hope I've made you laugh and smile like you do when I read the comments and see the votes.

Love you all

~Jessie