Moon's Character Design Contest

Here is my contest entry for 's contest! Sorry, the anatomy and shading aren't that great (the head is so big...) ... Heh. I had to do this in one hour, because I did this literally on the last day.

This is inspired by Off-White :D by Akreon, but it is not "part" of the story.

Sorry for the really complicated color pallet, ech.... I could send you the non-shaded version though... if i win (which is like a 0.001% chance XD).

Anyways, onto the bio.

Name: Kiyika

Age: 1.5 years (Human years)

Gender: Female

Personality: She can be very quick to judge, hot-tempered, and may jump to conclusions. She is a generally kind wolf, though.

Brief backstory- Her parents always favored her for her good fighting ability, and Kiyika basked in their pride. This favoring led her to be quite arrogant.

Her powers were not discovered until she was around 0.9 years old, and when they were found, her family started treating her with scorn and violence, saying that her powers were too dangerous. Kiyika, who was used to being the favored wolf in her pack, was shocked by their reactions and started retaliating. At age 1 she started isolating herself from the pack, tired of the pack constantly judging her powers. Soon, she ran away from them and started living a life as a loner.

Kiyika often loses control over her powers and acts with extreme, uncontrollable violence. She hates herself for this, and constantly tries to train her powers with no success.

Abilities/powers: When she feels extreme emotion such as anger, the swirls of patterns on her fur glow and flames erupt from her paws. She can control the flames to do what she wants.

This power is hard to control, and is why her family started to act violent to her. Therefore Kiyika hates these powers, saying that she "didn't ask for it" and asking herself why she was chosen to have these.

Family- Asena/Mom, Ujka/Dad, Eden/Brother.

Brief hint of future: She has been chosen by the spirits to save the Cosmic pack, the last descendants of the gods of the elements.

Yay.

Edit- tag did not work.
Moon_Cloud