Wolf WIP and thanks!

Okay- I had no time to do anything before (HW XD), but on Sunday, I woke up to 250 notifications, and just saw endless support and votes! I can't thank you guys enough for 500 votes. I started this book only like 2 months ago and it's come way farther than I expected! Thank each one of you for everything you have done to make me this happy! 

And plus, I got a B on my Algebra test. May not seen that good, but YAY! Now I have an overall grade of B! That's an accomplishment... The teacher is really strict but she's awesome too :P

But really- We got this small book to 2K reads and 500 votes! I'm so inspired and pressured to do petter, and that means so much to me! Each one of you who votes, comments, and recommends my book.... I really can't thank you enough! You guys are what keeps me drawing and enjoying art!

Sadly, I don't have the time to do anything big, but here's a small raffle, I guess!

RAFFLE:

Comment a number 1-1000 (Yes, 1000)! 

On Thursday, December 1st, I'll announce the winner, and the 2nd closest winner!

Prizes- 1st closest to my number gets a shaded fullbody (AKA the finished version of the WIP down there) of their OC or other.

2nd closest gets a shaded headshot of their OC or other.

And here's a small WIP of something I'll finish soon... Maybe with the 1st place winner! Hehe, yeah! You might get your character here!

 Maybe with the 1st place winner! Hehe, yeah! You might get your character here!

(The circle is a rough of a bubble, and I might edit it a bit)

Yeah, that's all for this chapter! See you guys later :P

(Wow, I actually posted on a weekday? *pats myself on back* Good job, me XD)