Solstice (Contest Entry)

I had a surprising amount of free-time today! It was great, watching Markiplier play Tattletail (A horror game about evil mama furbies trying to kill you XD)

But, anyways, here's my contest entry for HorizonTheHybrid!

The lineart and Elementa species belong to HorizonTheHybrid.

Name: Solstice

Element: Autumn/Fall

Gender: Female

Age: 12 years (Young)

Elemental Powers: She gives the signal to when fall starts and ends, and controls when leaves start to turn red and when it rains during fall. She can breath fire.

Personality: Feisty and mischievous- she loves getting in trouble and sneaking around. She is nosy and picky, and can whine quite a lot! She's quick, sharp, and attentive, and can focus on anything if she tries to. She's a good liar. Also, she's very loyal and a strong fighter when it comes to protecting her loved ones.

Bio: She grew up with two loving parents that always pushed her to be the best she could. She was sisters with Summer, Winter and Spring elementas- a litter of the four seasons. She would get into constant fights with them, sometimes violent (But that's pretty normal for siblings). She is still growing and learning how to use and develop more powers.

(Yes, not every dragon has a tragic backstory XD)

___

Welp. I guess that's the end of the chapter!

Er... Oh yeah! The Sandwing from last chapter- He's going to be called Onyx :) Thanks everyone for the great name suggestions!

One last thing....

I have a question.

What is one major flaw you see in my art? ^_^

Don't be afraid to comment some critiquing stuff- I won't get triggered! :) Critiques help me improve.