10K IMPROVEMENT CONTEST (CLOSED; WINNERS WILL BE POSTED SOON)

Thank you for all this support! You guys are, basically, my life. You guys are my motivation and my everything. Thank you for making 10,000 small orange stars filled in. That's a LOT of stars!

Let's see how far you all have come!

This is an improvement contest.

So, here it goes!

THEME:

Take an old piece of art drawn by you- and redraw it. You'll be able to see how much you've improved over time!

RULES:

No lying, guilt tripping, stealing art, bad attitude, bases, tracing, copying, or anything like that! Be honest and nice to the other contestants.

Any type of visual art is allowed!

DUE DATE:

May 19th, 2017! Late entries will not be accepted.

PRIZES:

10th place- 4th place: Traditional sketch (lined) (headshot from the lower places to fullbody for the higher places) of a character of your choice and a follow + shoutout!

3rd place: Toony digital headshot of a character of your choice and a follow + traditional headshot (lined) of a character + shoutout!

2nd place: Digital detailed icon of your character (Like my gifts and the raffle prize) + traditional (lined and fullbody) sketch of a character OR a toony, less detailed fullbody of your character + traditional sketch (lined and fullbody) of a character. Both come with a follow and a shoutout.

1st place: Digital fullbody (in a legit pose) of your character! And a traditional, lined, fullbody of a character. And a shoutout and follow.

ENTRIES RECEIVED :

thehypergodofdeath

sayheytogays

Amythyst_Wereraven

ashpaw113

teenagewolfgirl1

Wolfie_The_Wolf_

dragongirlacey

MikaroHindleGroida

Queazy_Cloud

maroon_cat

-blazingmist-

Cinder_Sandwing

TheNightFuryRider

Swagaplier

StormTheHybrid

Zodiacturner

Miekey_Chan

Colorfuldragon

2003drago

cinnamon-rain-cat

sparrowtuft

Savithedreamwing

Reborn_Shadows

Apollo-The-Dragon

Mozziu

-Scotch-

Kiptops

TheAlphaWolf13

bookdragon20075

(I will not update this every time i receive a new entry, rather, i'll update it every 2 weeks in bunches. I'll still be recording and screenshotting every single one, don't worry!)

GOOD LUCK, Y'ALL! :D

(phew~ i'm going to have to do a ton of traditional sketches whoopsies!)

NOTE: No need to ask to join! Anyone can join.