Dragon Hatchling

Goddangit, I love RED EASTERN DRAGONS SO MUCH.

Like they're so long and flowy and furry and fluffy and amazing, man..

But here's a drawing I spent 4 hours on :D

It's based off of J. Pelfer's book that teaches you some stuff about how to draw dragons! He's the maker of Flight Rising if ye didn't know; and he made these amazing books. Mwahaha!

I'm really proud of it once again hehe!~

(DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE A CONTEST WINNER:  For contest prizes, I don't know what to draw- I can't seem to find any OCs I'm tagged in, haha... But I might have to reduce the stuff. I have quite a load of stuff to do and no time, so... I may have to change some things around. For ex: Change a headshot to 2 character designs, change a fullbody to a VERY detailed headshot... Because as my art is improving, the quality is getting very detailed, and that takes way too much time for me to put my full potential into a piece I have no time for. I'm so sorry for this, but I hope the quality of the art makes up for it :O)

 I'm so sorry for this, but I hope the quality of the art makes up for it :O)

Like I feel so accomplished now ;-;

I spEnt sO lOng oN the dEtaIls

EVERY SINGLE TINY LITTLE HAIR aCk

But I think this might be my new PP ;^:

And here's tiny rant about DAY TWO of the lonely swim meet! XD

Today was probably better than yesterday. 

So, my first event was 50 backstroke; and... It was the first race of the entire day so everyone was watching and I was in the middle lane which means I had the fastest time before.

and voila! My cap fell off and it was never found again... I SWEAR ITS SOMEWHERE IN THE POOL

(ACK DID WATTPAD JUST DELETE HALF MY CHAPTER THAT I SPENT SO LONG WRITING? MAN THESE GLITCHES ARE HORRIFIC XD)

and I got an okay time, 

but I got LAST PLACE.

It was so embarrassing, man...

But then came the dreaded 100 BREASTROKE.

Breaststroke is known for KILLING YOU FROM TIREDNESS.

So I was swimmin' and dying,

and I reached the wall,

and I was like "meh"

but I looked up at my time-

And HOLY GUACAMOLE I IMPROVED 8 SECONDS

 AND I QUALIFIED FOR GOLD TIME MWAHAHAH

Okie-dokie, I think that's enough stories haha!

What do you think of this dragon? Should I continue this sort of eye-style? :DD

(Ahhh man; Wattpad butchers the detail ;-;)