"Digital art takes no skill".

That's what my school "art teacher" said.

Are you freaking serious?

It is so wrong in so many ways. 

I honestly wanted to punch her right in the stomach when she said that. 

Does she know how hard it is to do digital art? Does she even respect, appreciate, or even see that we spend HUNDREDS of HOURS just learning how to do this?

Just because there's some complicated little shortcuts and an undo button doesn't mean that anyone can do it and that it takes no practice.

It's much harder than she can probably comprehend.

She's said really aggravatingly stupid things like this before and I'm trying to tolerate her. But this phrase just... 

I had to just fake a sweet little smile and walk away, like she was correct. Because she's a teacher and you have to do that.

And what's worse, she's the most condescending teacher I've ever had. She thinks she knows way more than us. 

If she makes a mistake, it's our fault. She can't be wrong and she's higher than all of us. That's what she thinks. 

And she talks in this sing-song voice, adding a little "kay?" after all her sentences. 

But what's worse, she can't even draw. 

And yet, she just insulted millions of people who poured their lives into digital art, to those hours and hours of frustration that we put into this?

I'd like to see her try drawing digitally.

*drops the mic*

Phew. That got a lot of the anger out of me! 

I'm so sorry for inactivity, though. 

This chapter was mostly for a rant and to update that I'm alive ahhhh

've been strugglin' w' an artblock for a week, but it's not THAT bad haha

I haven't been able to draw much.... So to get some art out of me, I did a quick poop of a landscape (Of course, heavily referenced from a tutorial because landscapes are so haaaarrrrddd *dies*) 

 So to get some art out of me, I did a quick poop of a landscape (Of course, heavily referenced from a tutorial because landscapes are so haaaarrrrddd *dies*) 

i prOmIse i'm wOrkin' on thEM contEst PriZes

man i'm like 3 months overdue XDD

Butt.....

(see what i did thereeeeeeeeee *insert lennyface*)

MY SISTER'S B-DAY IS COMING UP IN FOUR DAYS! 

What should I draw her? 

She's my older sister and she's REALLY GOOD AT DRAWING LIKE IF SHE STARTED A WATTPAD I'D BE OVERSHADOWED XDDD

hmm... She likes drawing humans and can't draw animals.

man we're opposites

and she likes errr violin, penguins, and food ;-;

but... yee! what should I draw her?