banana [and 1k (sorta)]

i got an f on my test

so i ate a banana

it tasted good

so i drew it

what am i doing with my life

oh my, 991 votes? nearly one thousand? thanks so much, guys! it cheers me up so much :)

what should I do for 1000 votes :)

comment :P

Time for one serious paragraph XP~ Get ready for me to change from this weird Queazy to the normal ranter and over-writer that I am :)

3... 2... 1...

Thank you guys so much. 

Two months ago, this book was only at 50 votes. I looked up at those with "popular" books, with more than 1000 votes, and I never could have imagined that one day I would be up here. I could have never thought that I could go home after a long day, look at my phone, and see people supporting me on my art.

I wouldn't be here without you guys. You guys give me inspiration, determination, and everything that makes me the happy person I am right now. 

If my grades are disastrous, and I go home floundering in guilt and shame, I just look at one comment on this book. Each "This is amazing" or "WOW" or "You are so talented", even if it was just one small act of kindness, gives me my determination to be a better person, and to keep on striving for the stars!

I'm sorry for this cheeziness and the weirdness, I just want to tell you all,

THANK YOU.

For everything each one of you has done to make me this happy.

:)

but still i love bananas