I'M SO NERVOUS AAHH (and book cover thingies idk)

Sorry for inactivity!~ I've been dealing with my art-block by only drawing simple cartoony wolves and dragons :)

Welp....

I have a HUGE swim meet tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and... I'm SO NERVOUS.

I'm probably gonna be so nervous that I'm gonna like die XP

My coach expects so much of me- and, like, honestly I'm going to let him down so badly! And ahh, I'm so pressured and AcK

And plus, he signed me up for a FREAKING 200 FREE AND LIKE I'M SO BAD AT 200's. I'M GOING TO DIE!

Plus, my 50 free, which is probably my most anticipated event, is only like 3 events away from after my 200.

So I'm going to be so tired and I'm going to swim really slow.

But at least I'm in 2 relays with cabbageandcats, haha.... ha.... hah..... ;-;

Basically the point is, I'm SO NERVOUS and I'm going to die.

Sadly I have no art to show in this chapter :)

But for an Studio Art (Basically the boringest period in the entire school day ;-;) assignment, I have to do a book cover :D

So, I will draw ONE book cover for a person of my choice :)

If you'd like a book cover, comment-

-Your book name

-Other stuff (Maybe some basic suggestions, or some basic character design :D)
-a chapter that i could look at (for ex: "I'd like you to look at chapter 6969" ;-;)

I'll only take ONE, of my choice :)

I'll probably post tomorrow! ^3^

(And post my failures at the swim meet that I'm having MINOR PANIC ATTACKS ABOUT XDDD)
EDIT: YOU DONT NEED AN ENTIRE PARAGRAPH- YOU CAN JUST TELL ME TO LOOK AT A CHAPTER :)