Q/A!

Thank ye all for all the questions and kind words!~

(Just listening to Hamilton while writing this chapter, haha)

So...

Here's the Q/A!

What gave you inspiration to start drawing?

Hmm... I never really "Started drawing"- I just drew since I was a smol potato.

But I mostly improved in Fourth Grade, where i was really inspired by Princess Mononoke (Ghibli is THE BEST i watched ALL OF THEIR MOVIES HHH) to start really drawing wolves.

Then I read WOF, and i started drawing dragons. From there it all just started to grow, and I started to focus more on art!

"Since dragons are mythical creatures, how do people (mostly on Wattpad) seem to make theirs one way? How To Train Your Dragon made up their own unique species, so I thought that many people drew dragons in a Wings Of Fire style."

I don't know... I noticed that WOF has a very solid style- and it's usually a starting point for most dragon artists, including me. It's not really a good thing, because having a unique style is better, but I'm trying to make my style much more creative, because I have...

SAME FACE SYNDROME with my dragons. Every dragon I draw looks, basically, the same. Their colors might be varied, but in reality they all have the same shape and agh, it's pretty bad!

 So I'm trying to make more art like:

What brushes do you use to shade with?

I use this brush that I LOVE hhh

It's a chalk brush :3

Sadly I forgot where I got it, haha ;-;

What do you use to draw?

I use a Wacom Intuos Draw (It's a REALLY GREAT tablet; I would totally recommend it!

And the program I use to draw is FireAlpaca. It's the computer version, basically, of MediBang.

It's free, and it's basically as good a Paint Tool SAI! I love it mwahahaha