BACKROUND (and some rants)

OH MY GOD, I AM PROUD OF THIS BACKROUND.

I FINALLY USED A LIGHTING REFERENCE CORRECTLY. AND IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE I JUST SMEARED A COUPLE OF GRADIENTS.

It's for an LASS thingamajig. 

Yay! I managed to die today

Here's the story:

I was outside during lunch, playing, normal... Then the bell rang. So I ran inside, but before the door my friend was there and I didn't see her with her binder. So i tripped over her binder, flew in the air for like 0.1 milliseconds, and then skidded on the concrete like a potato. But I felt fine. So I got up and headed to 4th period, and then I realized that my knee had a giant gash in it and was bleeding like crazy... Then I realized it didn't hurt because of the adrenaline. 

So like any person I went to the nurse. But the nurse (I think she was the nurse) was reallly inexperienced. She had no idea what she was doing XD so she literally was like, "Oh cool a scratch" and gave me a towel and a band-aid. And then out she went. So I, with no experience whatsoever at aid, I just put the band-aid on and then went on normally.

Now it was staring to hurt like AHHHHHHHHhhhhhh when I got home. My mom took of the Band-Aid and it stung, haha. Then I had to clean it which felt like utter death. BAM it's nice now, My mom who is magic used this magical cream thing that worked in like 30 minutes and now it feels nice.

Sorry for the random story. 

(at least i got to skip swim lol)

But... Y'all can give me art requests/art trades! If ya want. Just comment a small thing you want, It'd help out a lot in my artblock and in boredom!

Oh yeah. My science teacher gave me an F because she didn't tell me to hand in a thing, she said "OH YOU CAN DO IT LATERRRR" and the bell rang. And now I have a nice F for absolutely no reason. Great.

And my grades are a complete mess. And I just feel so lazy and off and horrible and not-school-like. Just... Yeah, I'm a pile of shiz right now.

Annnd that's all the steam i needed to blow off today.

Wow, today sucked. XD I just don't feel... Right. Nnnng.

Don't forget to comment AT's or requests! Don't worry, I don't bite!