FABULOUS!

I LOVE HIS DESIGN SO MUCH THAT IT'S RIDICULOUS XD

I'm actually really liking this style, where I blend in the lines. The face style still needs a bunch of work, but I think I'm going to continue using this!

 The face style still needs a bunch of work, but I think I'm going to continue using this!

I also didn't overdo the Multiply on this one XP

And of course I need to do a deathly description and a name.

~~~

Name: IDK, I need to think of one :)

Description: HE'S A NOODLE! A VERY RED NOODLE!

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight XD

Powers: Fire-breathing, flying. That's all :D 

Size: Length, stretched out is around 20 feet. Width is like 1.5 feet.

Age: 18 dragon years XP Pretty young!

Personality: ENFP. He's protective, extremely social and creative, but is very arrogant and self-inflated. He loves himself, and has a HUGE ego. XD He's REALLY persuasive.

Backstory (OH NO ANOTHER ONE OF THESE): Once upon a time, he slipped on a banana! Then he screamed such a high pitched note that everyone died, and the world exploded. 

Likes: Other noodles like him! He's very social. And he loves fire! He bathes in fire a lot! And he loves eating watermelons! 

Dislikes: People who disagree constantly with him, and being embarrassed. He also hates the cold. And mice, they are disgusting! 

~~~

Oh, and I made a nice to-do list :D So I feel accomplished XD