Jealousy! Tamaki X reader part one

Your p.o.v

Your eyes were blindfolded and you did not know where you were going. And no you were not being kidnapped.

Your boyfriend Tamaki was taking you to a special place to celebrate your Six month relationship. Then your phone buzzed. " Tamaki, can you get that please?" You raised your left butt cheek up so he could get it out of your back pocket." But then I'll be touching your butt!!" Tamaki screamed over exaggerating.

" I thought you boys liked that." You sarcastically said. He huffed out and you heard him murmuring to himself. Your phone buzzed again. " Just take out my damn phone you corn stalk." You got mad. " Corn stalk?" Tamaki asked his voice accidentally cracking.

" Yea, your head is Like corn, useless and dumb and your a stalker. Thus Corn stalk. "

" Hey I'm your boyfriend! You shouldn't be talking like that to me!" He screeched like a little girl.

"Just get my phone. " you growled. Tamaki sighed then took your phone out.
" See? Not that bad. Now tell me what it says. " you asked him crossing your arms. The blindfold hid your vision. " it says 'when will you be here?' The second one says, 'jhon and I need to go soon and Kyle is waiting for you.' That's all it says. " he finished saying the texts. You thought for a minuets trying to think who texted you this. " who texted me this?" You asked.

" It says unknown." Your boyfriend replied. Then a lightbulb popped in your head.
" OH MY GOD I FORGOT IM SOPOST TO BE BABYSITTING A KID." You screeched. You ripped your bandanna of your face and stole your phone back. " Please change the directions to 4563 Oreshy Rd please. " you opened the divider between you and the limo diriver and asked him. He nodded his head and changed his directions. You then quickly texted Mrs.Hitroshi.

' yes I'm comming right now. Is it okay if I can bring my boyfriend? I promise sno funny business will go down. We haven't even kissed yet. ' You quickly responded to her texts. You have babysitted her kid before a few times before but she called him but his first name and you called him by his second.

'Yes that is fine. But I hope you know how Kyle gets.' She responded without a second to lose. Let's just say that Jake (Kyle) has a major crush on you. And is totally Obsessed with you, and when another male gets near you he get all mad and has a fit.

' Yes I know I won't do anything. I'll say he's my cousin.' You texted her back.

' Thats fine. Just get here quickly please. '

Around two miners later you pulled up their driveway and you rushed out of the car with Tamaki and opened the door. " I'm here." You called out.

" Y/n!" A scream was heard and a boy around ten years old held your hand and pulled you down where he kissed you on your cheek. " Oh my darling how are you?" You smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek. Then you heard Tamaki screech like a demon.

" WAIT, WHAT? HE GETS TO KISS YOU BUT I CANT!"