If she was your sister

So this is the gender bend, of the hosts

So this is the gender bend, of the hosts. So this is going to be like if She was your sister. ;)

Tammie ( Tamaki)

Super, sweet And loves to give you lots of hugs.

• She tries to sleep with you a lot, and her excuse is ' I'm cold and Loney.'

• She always tries to get you to be apart of the Hostess club. She calls you the princess of the hostess'.

• Gets jealous if your near any other girls besides herself.

•When you two were little you told each other you would marry each other,because you two loved each other so much.

Kyline

• Always trying to help you in math and other subjects even though you need no help. She really needs to loosen up.

• One time, you tried to get her to loosen up, so you took her to a party. So basically the story is that she went, had more fun than you thought and got drunk. You had to keep her from trying to get laid. It was a very sad day.

•Even though she's kinda a stick in the mud, she cares for you a lot. When your sick she skips school to take care of you.

Monnie ( Mori )

• She's a very quiet person, but she deeply cares for you. As children you two would have tea parties in the gardens, while the People in the Dojo would be practicing.

• She would like to say she cares For Holly more, but in Reality she actually would give anything up for you, even Holly.

•Even though you are only one year younger than her your a bit taller than her.

Hailee and Kailee ( Hikaru and Karou )

• they Cuddle you to no end. Like literally they cuddle you to hell.

• Your a hostess with them, the three of you are known as the " Sisterly Love package."

•the three of you sleep together every night, They would kill someone for you. By that means they love you a lot!!

Holly ( Hunny )

• Your only a bit taller than her even though your two years younger than her , and you tease her about it all the time. She hates it, but she knows you love her.

• You call her Short cake, and she loves it when you call her it. Although she gets mad if anyone else calls her it.

•She cherishes you more than anything. You two are sparring buddies, she teaches you so you could defeat yourself when she can't.

I hope you liked them! Comment any suggestions or any people I missed! If you have a request just ask!!