Sneek peek

Here is a sneak peek of some of the X readers in the Black Butler X Reader, because I am currently working on an Ouran X Reader that is long soooo yupppp.

Ciel X Reader

Ciel's P.O.V
The room erupted in giggles and I saw Y/n laughing with a beautiful smile. Right as I was about to yell at My aunt once again to tell her off when Y/n cut me off." Oh no madam Red. I can't dance to save my life, even if I had a gun up to my head I couldn't. So no thank you. I'm sure he wants to dance with someone else." He smiled once again giving a giggle to My aunt. I looked at her, as the girl looked back at me. And I felt as if time had stopped.

Finnian X Reader

" No! Don't kill her! Young master, please can she stay at the Manse?" The one who you thought was cute yelled out as he dashed over to you stepping in front of you. 'He's warm... and nice.... is he protecting me?" You thought to yourself. Mr.EyePatch looked you over and huffed. " Fine. Y/n. Your the new maid of the Phantomhive household. You got any problems with it? Your job is to protect me and my house, you fail an do will not hesitate to sick Sebastian on  you. " He asked you with spice in his voice. You shook your head frantically.

Alois X Reader

You Walked into Lord Trancys Manse as you looked around. A few days ago after Philip died, all the angels helping you Left once again for heaven. You stayed not being able to leave your kid brothers grave. For some odd reason Lord Trancy requested you to live in the manse with him. ' it's just a way to say sorry for the way Claude treated you.' Is what he said. " Ya/nn!" You heard a screech then a gigantic hug enveloped you. " Oh, Hello Lord Trancy... how are you?" Still in a depressed mood, but the Gleeful blond lightening your spirits a bit. " Lord Trancy? No dont call me that. Call me Alois. " he smiled at you once again as he took your hands into his.

And finally a sneak peek on the new X reader for this book I'm working on.

Your P.O.V

You rolled your suitcase down the air port, every so often people stopping and staring at you. You flipped your H/c hair over our shoulder, and looked around to see if your family came to see you back home. " Like I thought..... No one..." you said to yourself, as you kept on walking out of the air port.
' Kon'nichiwa, Yõkos! Welcome to Japan, the country of...' you ignored the intercom over head and kept walking to the front of the air port. Just one suitcase and one purse.
You walked out with no smile, not needing one." Hey pretty girl. Why aren't you smiling." An Obviously Drugged up teen came up to you. " Why aren't you in hell." You responded not looking at you." Ohhhhhh, you a feisty cupcake.... I like it." It slurred as he tried to get closer to  you. You glared at him and tried to move away. But he kept on moving towards you. An doc Course, the normal people walking around getting in cars, and police officers weren't paying you a mind. Then a hand wrapped around your wrist.
" Let me go, you Druggy!" You snapped as the Teen, held you into a firm grip.

" It's not very nice to hold women like that."

" it's Obvious that you don't know how to treat ladies." Two voices rang out synchronized, your eyes widened in recognition. Four arms wrapped around you and pulled you away from the stoned boy. The Teen glared at you and the two people behind you, then left with a growl. " Oh dear, Y/n.... getting in trouble already." A more softer but kind voice laughed." What are you going to do in the future." A rougher, but equally kind voice finished the others words. " Hello to you too Hikaru, and Karou." You replied to the voices as they still held onto you. You put your head back so you could see their smiling faces. Then they replied with a grin.

" How are you dear Sister?"