Intimidating!Taller Reader! X Mori

Here you go -Sad_Satan-
Sorry I couldn't finish it earlier.😜

Your POV

You were one of the worlds most famous Models. Yes you were a teen but yet, you were a very very popular model. You had A face that no one can forget. And not to mention how tall you were. ( Sorry if your not tall, But please just go along with it.😊)

" Yes, but I'm a bit Tired of all of this." You reply to your Manager. Currently the two of you were talking about your future. " Tired? Of this? How could you get tired, this is the life. " Your manager replied with a cry. " I kinda want to make friend. Don't get me wrong Rebecca, you amazing and your the best a girl could ask for. But I want.....something more than this. I want to have some other friends. My age. " you looked at Rebecca your manager nervously.

Rebecca stared at you for a few seconds. She put her hand on her forehead and sighed.
" Y/n? Really, you have such a tight schedule. And now you want to be normal? Sweet heart..." she looked conflicted and stressed. " No, no, no, no. You've gotten me wrong! I know I'm being selfish, but i don't want to be normal. I just sometimes wanna be able to like go out on the streets and meet others, or maybe attend school like once or twice a week." You Hurriedly corrected her. ' i also want to find love. I've never felt anything for anyone.' You thought to yourself. You were Eighteen but you've never found love or anyone. And you wanted to.She looked at you once more. She seemed to be a bit relieved. " We can work that out. But you promise me you won't stop modeling? " she smiled at you warmly.

Your heart burst with excitement. " Yes oh yes! I will never stop Modeling! OH THANK YOU DEAR REBECCA!!" You yelled and jumped over the table and hugged Rebecca tightly. " Of course dear." You smiled at her. Then a question popped in your head.
" one question. What grade am I in?"

~~~*#*~ a few weeks later ~*#*~~~

You walked into Ouran high School. The yellow dress looked elegant on you and fit you and your Curves. You walked into the school with a light smile across your face. As you walked in you heard girls screaming as soon as they saw you. A lot of them rushed up to you asking for your autograph. The bell rang a short time after. You went into your first period History class. Of course you were a bit late trying to get your Classes, and finding your way. As soon as you went into the class the whole class went silent. Then a bunch of girls started to squeal, and most of the boys blushed at you.

" Ahh, the famous Y/n. Welcome to history." The teacher invited you in. " Thank you. Pamela." You greeted the teacher by her first name not knowing you were not sopost to.
" Oh my, in school you don't call teachers by their first name. I'm Mrs.Ika to you.
And dear lord your tall." She looked at you up and down. You towered over her at 6'1.
" I get that a lot. I'll take my seat now." You walked past gaping students, and sat next to   A very cute and Handsome guy, who sat next to what seems like a small kid. The teacher went into a lecture which no one payed attention to and started to talk. Very few minuets you had people comming up to you and asking for a auto. Then the little kid went up to you.

" Hi! I'm Honey. Nice you meet you." She smiled cutely. " I'm Y/n. Who's that." You pointed to the mysterious guy." Thats Takashi. But everyone calls him Mori." Mori  looked over at you then grunted a Hello. You stood up and held your hand out. He got up too only two inches taller than you. He didn't take your hand for a few seconds then he did. " your tall." He looked at you. " Do you like that?" You smartly replied. " Or is that a problem. If you have a problem with it you can go over it with my manager." You gave him a malicious smile. He slightly smiled it was so small you almost didn't catch it.

" Your intimidating, and I don't have a problem with it. I think you look good with it."
This random boy you just met was different than the other boys. There was something you liked about him. And for once you started to feel your heart beat. Then your cheeks heated. " I think you look good as well. And thank you." Then a realization hit you.

'I think this is what you call love...'

Sorry it's a short one, but I hope you liked it.....