Preggers!! Hikaru X Reader part//2

So this is the second part to Preggers!! Hikaru X Reader. I hope you all like it! The reads on here are going up like crazy so I want to thank you all again. 🙏🏻

Trigger warning, there will be something rrrrrrllllllyyyy bad....😬😬😬😬😬

Your P.O.V

You sat on your bed, your legs up to your chest.

" What have I done?" Those four words played over and over in your head.
You stared blankly into a wall, not knowing what to do. Kaoru left awhile ago to see if he could find Hikaru. And you stayed.

" I'm done hiding, I'm going to find Hikaru myself. " you jumped up and walked out of your Manse strutting like no tomorrow.

You walked the streets that your husband would walk if he were stressed.
A buzz from your pocket stopped you midway. You quickly took out your phone hoping it was Hikaru. A picture of you and Hikaru smiling in front of a theater showed up. You instantly pressed accept.

" Hikar-"

" Don't try to find me." Only five words interrupted you. The phone clicked to beeping, he hung up. You stood there staring at your phone. Remembering the day that pic was taken. You kept walking not knowing where you were going.

You found an alleyway and sat down, to fully remember that day.

' The two of you just saw ' The Sound Of Music.' And you were ecstatic.

" Oh I simply love American Musicals. They're always amazing! I love the name Louisa if I were to ever have a child it would be Lou short for Louisa. Lou can go for both genders. " you giggle and you held onto your husbands arm.

" Are you saying you want a child?" His question hung in the air. You shook your head joyfully.

" NOPE, but in the future yes. I just want to spend some time alone with you." You booped his nose and smiled. He smiled back, and the two of you walked away.'

" Hey Miss, are you okay?" A teenager came up to you and stared at your face. Your eyebrows creased and you felt your face. It was wet, and warm with tears. You stood up smiling at the teen, phone in hand.

" Ah, yes I a-" he moved so fast you couldn't get away. He smashed you into the wall and grabbed your arm and pulled on it. Hard.

Realization hit you, you were being attacked.

" Please, please let me go!" You grunted out as he twisted your arm even harder.

" Give me your damn money." He whispered harshly in your ear. You felt your phone being taken out of your hand, you gasped, glared and swirled around.

" Give me that you Dip shit!" You growled as you slapped him. The moments he stood there you stole your phone, and took off running. You ran deeper and deeper into the ally.

You hid behind a box and stumbled to put in your code. It kept saying incorrect, over and over. " Shit, shit, shit, shit. Shit.."

Finally you got in. You instantly called Hikaru not thinking Bout the Police.
You glanced up. You screamed, the teen was standing right there staring at you.

Your phone smashed to the floor. Speaker phone suddenly turned on.
The ringing loud in your ears. You stood up. Your hand in your pocket, sweaty around the small pepper spray.

" Get you hand out of your pocket. Now." He glared, You glared, and swiftly took it out.

Everything happened in a blur. All you heard was a voice, a voice exactly like your husbands from the phone, a loud bang, then a scream from a female. You fell limply to the ground. Lots of yelling, lots of pain. Then you were dragged across the floor.

Everything went dark.

It was still dark. Then it was blindingly bright. Loud sobs were the first thing your heard. Immense pain from your chest was next.

You couldn't talk only squint.

" Mr.Hitachiin. I'm sorry, your child didn't make it." Louder Sobs were heard.

" M-M-Y?" Through the sobs you heard the word ' My?'

" Yes yours, we had a DNA test showing it was your child. I'm also terribly sorry to say that your wife won't make it either." Now the sobs sounded horrible. Like it was racking through someone's body, it sounded painful. Then you heard the door shut.

What was happening? You didn't understand. All you heard was The Child Is Dead.

"My......my......baby.......what.....what.....happened....to my.....baby...." those words sounded disgusting from your mouth, your throat stung. And the sound was disgraced.

" Y/N?! I'm so sorry, it was my child and I didn't know! It's dead Now because I assumed too much.... and....and...now you might not Make it. But...I love you..." the words came in one ear and out the other. You felt your eyes glaze over. A face came into a view. The familiar face made you feel a bit better.

"  My.....child....is..dead?" Those words made your heart wrench. You wanted to have a happy family so bad.

" Y/n... I'm sorry...." A warm hand enveloped yours. The warmth spread to your heart. It made you oh so sleepy.

" You were shot in the chest.... Soon after your attacker dragged you off to a warehouse, and you bled out for about a hour before we found you....you lost...you..lost...too.." his face looked horrible. It was red and splotchy, and tears were everywhere. Sobs screamed out of his mouth once again.

You started to cry as well, you didn't want Hikaru to be sad, but now you were so sleepy your eyes wanted to close so bad.

" D-Don't..... Cry....please.....my.....lovvv...." you trailed off with a small smile, your eyes fully closed, and you let your body shut down. A continued long beeping followed the darkness. A lone scream of your name, along with an ' I love you' warmed your un beating heart.

You died smiling, hand in hand with your lover.

After death.

A statue of an Angel, holding a child was placed in the Hitachiin manner two weeks after Y/n's death. Beneath was a rock with words written Into them.

" In loving  memory of Y/n Hitachiin, Beautiful person, lover, and mother. D/O/B - 2017. And Lou Hitachiin, Amazing Child, an unborn baby. 2017-2017."

The end
Didn't expect it huh?