Triplets! Hikaru/Karou X reader

Omg, thank you all so much for the 3k reads! I really appreciate it all. :P so I really hope you guys like this chapter. Hey guys, tell me who is your favorite chapter in OHsHC? And also what are all of your guys favorite Animes? If I've watched it I could make an X Readers for it.

Your P.O.V

You rolled your suitcase down the air port, every so often people stopping and staring at you. You flipped your H/c hair over our shoulder, and looked around to see if your family came to see you back home. " Like I thought..... No one..." you said to yourself, as you kept on walking out of the air port.

' Kon'nichiwa, Yõkos! Welcome to Japan, the country of...' you ignored the intercom over head and kept walking to the front of the air port. Just one suitcase and one purse.

You walked out with no smile, not needing one." Hey pretty girl. Why aren't you smiling." An Obviously Drugged up teen came up to you.

" Why aren't you in hell." You responded not looking at him.

" Ohhhhhh, you a feisty cupcake.... I like it." It slurred as he tried to get closer to  you. You glared at him and tried to move away. But he kept on moving towards you. And of Course, the normal people walking around getting in cars, and police officers weren't paying you a mind. Then a hand wrapped around your wrist.
" Let me go, you Druggy!" You snapped as the Teen, held you into a firm grip.

" It's not very nice to hold women like that."

" it's Obvious that you don't know how to treat ladies." Two voices rang out synchronized, your eyes widened in recognition. Four arms wrapped around you and pulled you away from the stoned boy. The Teen glared at you and the two people behind you, then left with a growl. " Oh dear, Y/n.... getting in trouble already." A more softer but kind voice laughed.

" What are you going to do in the future." A rougher, but equally kind voice finished the others words.

" Hello to you too Hikaru, and Karou." You replied to the voices as they still held onto you. You put your head back so you could see their smiling faces. Then they replied with a grin.

" How are you dear Sister?" You felt Hikaru whisper in your ear.

" I'll be good as soon as you get off of me." You replied as you pried out of their grasps. You moved so you stood in front of the two teenagers. They looked at you with slight surprise and sadness.

" You...You dyed your hair to H/c..." Karou looked at you with a worried expression.

" Stop looking at me your annoying me." You gave both of them a glare.

" Y/n... what happened. " Karou looked at you once more.

" Life happened." You replied with a flip of the hair. Three years ago in your second to last year of middle school you left on a foreign exchange program to America. You looked over your brothers. Or to say your other two triplets.