Reader X Henry (Genderbend)

So everyone Henry is the gender bent version of Haruhi. So here let me tell all of you. Everything is gender bent. Everyone and everything. Henry broke a Vase at the hostess club and has to pose as a girl for them. No he does not have long hair. People just think he's a girl with short hair and a flat chest. And yes. He wear the dress and he looks pretty good in it if I do have to say so. And he poses the name Ellie. So here you are XXDadelovergirl I hope you like it.

THIS IS PART ONE OF TWO PARTS,

Your POV

" David? Are you going to the hostess club again? Come on you said you would help me with my homework." You complained to your best friend David. He just looked at you and smiled. " They're so pretty though, like princesses they serve us tea and sandwiches and talk to us." His eyes glittered. You let out an unholy snort of laughed. " your jacked." Happiness filled your stomach." No, besides  I'm going there to see my girlfriend." He winked. He was actually dating Kyline and he went there some times to see her. Of course she wasn't cheating on him because she didn't take any costumers but her still persisted to check.

You let out a wheeze. " Hey. I'm sure you'll find a Boy friend. And I'm sure he'll be amazing." David tried to comfort you. You smiled as he ruffled your hair. " Well I'll be studying in the library." You waved as he headed to music room three, an you headed the opposite direction.

~~~~~Skime Tippy ( time skippy)~~~~~~~~~

You have been studying for about and hour when your phone buzzed.

From: David💩

Are you still at school?

To:David💩

Yes? What happened.

From:David💩

I kinda left my stuff at the hostess club. Can you go and get it for me? And bring it to school tomarrow?

To:David💩

Depends. How much will you pay.

From:David💩

Awww Come on Y/nnnnnn.

To:David💩

Im just kidding, I'll get it for you now. Syl.

You closed your phone and headed for music room three. You stood in front of the door. Then you pushed open.

" huh, no one inside." You peeked you head in. Then you fully came in and started to look for a David's box. Then you heard a rustling. " Hello?" You called out.
" Tammy is that-" the newest hostess Ellie but without a short on. She was wearing shorts but you couldn't help but stare at her chest.

"You? Your a boy?" You called out As Ellie stood and stared at you.
His chest was actually well toned and he was thin and good looking. You stared at him in disbelief always thinking he was a she.

" Ummmmmm" he frantically replied. You couldn't stop your mouth.

" your hot." You just came out. Your eyes widened and you covered your mouth. He stood there Motionless.

' oh shit.'

Part two coming up later.