Valentines day special

Any requests? Just ask. Here is my special for Hikaru!!!!! Yayyyyy. If you want any other hosts you need to ask or I won't write em.

Your P.O.V

You happily skipped to the Host club to give everyone their Valentines. You couldn't help but feel so happy. Today was a special day, it was of course Valentines Day.

You knocked on the door as soon as you got to the club and opened the doors. When you entered it was empty. " Hello?" You slowly called out.

" who's  there?" Another voice called back and questioned.

" It's Y/n. Tamaki? Is that you?" You walked deeper into the Host Club. As you searched you finally came upon a Red head waking out of the kitchen.

" Nope. Where is everyone?" One of the twins asked as he scratched his head. You shook you head and  put our bag behind you.

" I don't know. Why're you here?" You asked as you scratched your cheek. slightly laughing you didn't get which Twin he is. A slight blush appeared on your cheeks.

'Damn it. Hopefully it's not Hikaru. ' you silently wished it wasn't your Crush. For some time now you've been developing feelings for this carrot head.

" Hikaru. And I was looking for everyone, what's that?" He answered then tried to take the bag behind you. Your eyes widened then you tried to hide the bag, and blush. Your wish has been immediately crushed. Like everything else in your life.....

" I-It's nothing!" You squealed as he tickled you to get the bag. The close proximity made you blush even more and become full of nervousness.

You ended up laughing to hard and he grabbed it from you ticklish grasp. As you will of the floor gasping and recovering he looked inside.

" Valentines? Oh yea. Happy Valentines Day Y/n.." he laughed at your gasping figure as he held his hand out. You huffed and grumbled as you lifted your hand. You grabbed on and instead of getting up you pulled him down.

His eyes widened and he gasped as he fell to the floor. You burst out laughing at his face and held your stomach. Soon you heard another person join in. You turned to your side to see Hikaru Laughing his Ass off. You laughs with him. Your nervousness completely vanishing.

After a few minutes of laughing you finally died down. You too stared at each other.
" Your fun to be with." His angelic voice called out. You smiled and nodded your head.

" Suddenly I don't mind the other hosts not here." You replied, the two of you slowly getting closer.

" Happy Valentine's Day Y/n." He smiled at you as he closed the gap. As you kissed him you melted into it.

As soon as you parted you could see Hikaru Blushing. You smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

" Happy Valentines to you too Hikaru."

Sorry if it's bad. 😅😅😅😂😂😅