Jealousy! TamakiXreader Part/2

Hey guys! Just to let you know I do requests so if u have any just ask! There will be one more part friends.

Your P.O.V

" Y/n-Chan, who is this?" Jake asked as he huffed out his chest trying to look bigger.
" Jake, this is Tamaki My cousin. Tamaki, This is Jake." The glare that Jake gave Tamaki lightened but it was still there. " Hello Tamaki. I'm Y/n-Chans Future husband." The little kids glare sharpened. Tamakis mouth dropped as he was about to screech.  You inwardly sighed. And shoved him away.  " Come on Jake let's go do something. Stop bugging my cousin." You took the little boys hand and brought him to the kitchen.

" Do you wanna Bake something?" You asked thing if things that you could bake. " Sure. How about a Pie. Or a Cake.... OHH how about a tart." The little boys eyes sparkled.
" That sounds fun. I know exactly how to make one. Can you go get me some fruits? I'll get out all the supplies."

Tamaki sat in the corner silently watching the  two of you
He turned to face the corner. And a lone single mushroom grew.

You turned your head and your heart slightly broke. You really felt sad for ignoring him, but Jake had a really big crush on you. An he would pitch a really big fit if you liked anyone else. " Y/N-Chann I got Strawberries, black berries, kiwis, and Blueberries." The little boy smiled cutely up at you. " Awesome! Let's bake! "

After the two of you finished making your fruit tart

You picked up in the pan and placed it in the oven. Then you pushed the dials for forty minuets." There! Now we just have to wait. Now what ya wanna do?" You asked as you took your apron off. " Let's watch a Movie. " Jake replied. " you smiled you motioned for Tamaki to follow but he glared you and then walked away. Your eyebrows creased. ' why would he do that?'

You and Jake went to the living room and picked out a movie. You sat on the couch and started to watch the movie. You took your phone out and silently begin to text Tamaki.

To: Tami💗💕

' dude, what's up? Why are you so mad.'

From: Tami💗💕

'Why do you like Jake more than me.'

To: Tami💗💕

'What?! I don't like him more. Your my boyfriend, not him. '

From:Tami💗💕

' well then start to act like your my Girlfriend. Not his.'

To: Tami💗💕

'Come on. Don't be like that. Where are you?'

From: Tami💗💕

'  Why should I tell you. You'll just find me and bring that brat.'

To:Tami💗💕

' Don't be rude. He just has attachment  issues. Besides, I'll always love you more than him. '

You sighed as you put down your phone for a second. You closed your eyes and massaged your temples. You looked to your right to see Jake cuddled next to you sleeping. You checked your phone and you had three new messages, you ignored them and looked at the time.  " 7:30 huh? I'll just bring him to his bed and wake him up after Tamaki and I make up. Then we'll eat. Good plan. Good plan." You muttered to yourself.

You took Jake and picked him up and brought him to his room. Yo shut he door then started looking everywhere for Tamaki. You took your phone out and read the messages that Tamaki sent you. They were telling you that he was at the pay set that Jake had in his gigantic backyard.Then you finally looked into their backyard and walked to the play set. You saw him silently swinging. You walked words him and Hugged him.

" I'm sorry. I'll always love you more. "

Part thee coming up!