Orphaned Angels// Edit

So I hope you all will like my fan fiction! It's called Orphaned Angels.

ITS OUT YALL. GO CHECK IT OUT.

Description.

---------------

Family
/'fam(ę)ilē
Noun

1. Where two adults of the house, and one, or multiple children thrive in.

2. Where your loved ones are.

------------------

I used to think that family meant two parents and children living in one house, that are always related to each other. But now I stand corrected, I learned that family is the people that you love. How did I learn that? From losing what I used to think a family was, my parents and my brother. After a while, I was invited to join Lost Child Orphanage, my current family. I also used to think that they were the only ones I would ever love. But then, I met the Ouran High-School Host club, and I began to learn not only to love my orphanage, but the people that so graciously helped me smile.

----------/---

Basics///

Stephanie MiraGashi our main character went missing as a child. No it's not like those Chlichè books where the kid was kidnapped, Thrown away by her parents, or She killed her parents. Stephanie, just walked away. Stephanie known as Steph, was playing with her older brother. HE of course lost her while she was playing, giving up Joshua, Her older brother, left Steph in the forest.

The five year old girl not knowing what to do, continued walking, not knowing that it was strait away from her family.