Preview/ Ideas

Ello everyone. I'm currently in a block!! I really have no idea for any new X Readers, so if anyone would like to give me some, that would be extremely welcomed. But, here is a little present for my new X Reader book called ' Voltron X Reader.'

Your P.O.V

Glassy, clear waters raced pass you as you splashed through the ocean. Every so often, a brightly colored fish swam past creating a happy and tropical vibe all around. Beside you fish swam and played, the sound of the oceans chatter bounced off of the coral reef giving sound to the ocean paradise.

A wide and bright feeling spread across your lips as a smile and your tail gave powerful stokes rocketing you through the clear water. Tilting your body up the sky grew closer and closer. Soon you breached the surface, the warm sun air your face and your H/c hair dripped sparkling droplets, you took in deep breaths of the clean air, feeling refreshed. Glancing all around you're eyes finally locked on a large mass in the distance. Determination coursed through your blood as you looked at the island so far away. Finally, when you were able to make it to land, maybe then. Maybe then you could find another one of your kind, if you had your own kind.

Mermaids, born not from sexual reproduction but from the god ' Poseidon '. Thats what he told you at least, you've never seen another mermaid but yourself and him. But even then you've only seen him once long ago your memories fuzzy. When you were born he instantly set you on a mission to train what he called ' The Blue Paladin.' Or someone who he called was ' Your Spirit Student.' You were supposed to teach how to use water magic to them, whoever they are. Some paladin though, you've been looking for at least one hundred years, and no sign of them, nor any sign of any mermaids either. How the loneliness got to you. So, after lots of debate, you changed your course. You turned your back on who you thought was imaginary whoever that Blue Paladin was, and put your mind to finding someone of your own kind, to finally see another mermaid. Ducking your underwater you swam, beginning your journey, determined to find anything.

Please check it out, Thanks!!

Your Pal,

Lavender