Shhhhh! Kyoya X Reader

Your P.O.V

You skipped to the Host club, As you secretly laughed to yourself.

You opened the door and the familiar sight of the hosts came into view.

" Y/n! How are you!" A shout made you halt. Then a sudden pressure made you spin around.

" Honey!! It's amazing to see you again!" You laughed as you hugged the senior.

" It's great to see you too Y/n." The small boy laughed as you pulled him up in your arms.

" Haven't seen you for a while huh?" Mori gave you a small smile as he came up to you. You nodded your head in response.

You were a foreign exchange student you were born here but you exchanged to Italy.

" Y/n, It's nice to see you again." Your old friend Tamaki laughed as he pulled you into a hug. You laughed and hugged him back.

" hello Twins." You giggled as you hugged them. They hugged you back.

" Hi Y/n." They synchronized as they smiled.

" And Kyoya. The Glassed demon. It's good to see you." You smiled as you hugged the tall dark haired male.

He slightly hugged you back. Your heart warmed and you smiled brightly. For a while you have been starting to like him. Yes you were gone for a while but that strengthened your feelings for him. Your cheeks quickly heated from the embrace.

Kyoya and you have been keeping contact through text and calls. To be frank you actually really liked him, you thought no one would find out buutttt everyone knew already.

" How long are you going to be staying?" A blond purple eyed Teen came up to you with a smile.
'So many smiles!' You smiled back to him.

" Only a few months. Maybe longer. " you replied. Your eyebrows turned down in confusion as you saw an unfamiliar face.

" And who is that." You pointed tot he new person with a frown.

" Haruhi. Remember I told you about him?" Kyoya said as he pushed up his glasses and looked at you.

You nodded you head still unsure of the person who stood in front of you. He was short, not as short as honey but shorter than you. He had light chocolate colored hair and eyes. To be honest he was a little cute. A little.

" I'm Y/n." You bluntly replied. He looked at you with a bit of confusion. " Kyoya talked a small bit about you before. About how you broke the Vase. But what's the actual reason they let you in? I mean your not even good looking." You looked him over with a glare. His jaw dropped open. His eyes widened and the whole club was quiet. You smiled at him.

" That was a joke! I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I'm majoring in drama. Nice to meet you Haruhi, I'm Y/n." You revealed your joke as you gave him your hand to shake. His eyes became relieved. He smiled back and took your hand.

" Well it's nice to meet you too." He responded with a cute smile.

"Awwww now I can tell why your so popular!" You laughed as you squeezed his face.

" Well, I have to get going so I'll see everyone later. Let's all go get dinner about at six o'clock?" You proposed a plan. They all nodded.

" Cool, come to my house then we will go out." You waved your hand and started to walk out.

"Wait! Let me walk you out. "the new host said as he walked up to you. You smile and nodded your head.

" That would be great. thanks Haruhi!" You agreed and continued to walk away. As soon as you were out the doors you started a conversation.