At the beach

I'm super sad currently. 😓😓

This happened a week or so ago.

So I went to this beach near my home with some of my best Mates. And one of my friends ( Leo ) brought his mate from France.

So this guys name is Joel, and he is let me say hot. He was super nice as well! He would be here for the rest of Winter Break . The beach is warm even if it's winter by the way.

So we became mates, and of course with the Teenage hormones of a 16 year old I started to like him.

We hung out a lot and I thought he liked me, he had this amazing accent and these gorgeous blue eyes. Not to mention his curly blond hair. We got to know each other well, my big question to him was " Do you have a girlfriend?" And he said no! I was so happy.

So he told us he was to be leaving a week or so ago. And then on the day he was leaving I asked for his number and his Instagram. I of course followed him.

And then when he got back home a day later he accepted my follow request. Because I'm a snooper i snooped into his account to look around.

Then I went to a post he did where he was smiling with who i guessed to be one of his best Male Mate.

But then it said " Your the best Boyfriend I could have."

I cannot tell you how upset and angry I was! HE WAS GAY. AND I WANTED TO HOOK UP WITH HIM.

I just feel bad that I was flirting with him so much... now my body is like crushed because the first guy I liked in a long time was gay. 😓😅😅

Well good luck to all of you! Have a nice winter.🙃🙃

I'm done with my ranting👍🏻 tell me what you all think?

Also I updated ' Orphaned Angels'

So please take that up, and read.