Harduhi X Perverted! Reader

Here you go! I'm still working on the Halloween special so please wait everyone! But other than that this was requested by Clemy-Clue  I hope you like it.

Your P.O.V

For as long as you could remember you have had a crush on Haruhi. The new attraction of the ouran high host club. Strangely When you were in Middle school Haruhi dressed as a girl and referred herself to a girl. But when you transferred here a while back, you found out that she was now a host, which completely confused you until she told you the story, of how she broke the vase and now has to pretend to be a male.

" Haru? You there...." you called out as you entered the abandoned music room
" I'm here." Your Crush as well as your best friend replied.  Your heart warmed up a little , but then sank as you saw the other hosts. " Hey guys." You waved then sat next to Haruhi. " So whatcha doing?" You asked as you sat back and got comfortable. " Truth or dare." The twins replied in Sync.

" Ew. That game again?" You Laughed. The twins Smirked with a devious look.
" Yes, well. It's fun." Tamaki told you with stars in his eyes. You rolled your eyes, because you were a savage. " It's not fun, personally I think it's stupid. "

" It's not stupid. It's fun!"

" It's stupid."

" It's fun!"

"It's stupid."

" Its fun!"

" Fight me!"

Your growled in aggression as Haruhi pulled you back.
" Come on, stop fighting Tamaki. " Haruhi pulled you back and laughed. Your cheeks heated up and you replied with a quirky remark.

" Your right I should stop, He's to fragile." You laughed, as well as the other hosts. Tamaki got up and moved to a corner and sat there.
" Well then. Haruhi, Truth or Dare. " Karou asked. " Dare?" Haruhi responded questionably.

" Go get in this outfit. I dare ya." Karou threw some clothing that he just randomly obtained at Haruhi. " Really?" The new host mumbled as Haruhi walked into the changing room. Haruhi came out with a very very tight jumpsuit, and cat ears.

" So I'm a cat now." She looked at herself in the mirror. Everyone hooted and laughed. You stared at her and blushed a little bit. The only think you could think of was how cute she looked.

" Yo Haruhi. " You called out. She turned towards you and responded by tilting her head.

" Your ass looks fine in that." You looked her up and down jokingly.

" Y/n! Really? that's wrong." She laughed her face becoming tinted with red.

" He only thing wrong that I see here is That you and I are not getting it on." You wiggled your eyebrows.

" Your a pervert." She looked at you blushing like hell now.

" And your Sexy."

Sorry, if you don't like it! I've never written anything like this before...... so sorry if it was not up to your expectation...😥😥

~Andy