Kissy Wissy! Tamaki X Reader

Your P.O.V

" COME ONNNNNNNNN GIVE DADDY A KISS." Tamaki laughed as he leaned into you. You laughed and pushed him away with a cute smirk.

" Awe, HELL Nah!" You laughed as you jumped up and tried to run away. You succeeded in running to kyoya and hiding behind him.

" And tell me why is this Necessary Ms.Y/n?" Kyoya asked blankly with a cold stare.
"Because Why not?" You looked at him with a smile. " Give Pappa a Kissey, Wissy!" He shouted as he ran start for you. You puckered your lips out pretending to kiss him. Right as he reached you, you slammed kyoyas face into Tamaki's.

You burst out laughing as the twins came up behind you and laughed with you.

" Best...Prank....Ever!" The twins said trying not to die from laughter.

"Y-Y/N?! Whyyy?" Tamaki pleaded as he gave you crocodile tears. He started t wipe his mouth were elseKyoya stood still and frigid not moving at all.

" Hey you asked me For a kiss, so I gave you a kissy, Wissy. But through Kyoyas mouth."

You leaned in to kiss him and he to you when you moved your face and kissed his eye.

" OWCH DAMN IT MY EYE!" Tamaki started to scream and run around holding his eye.

" Hey you never said where you wanted me to kiss you. Beside it's not fair you got two kisses today, so I gave you punishment. The punishment of pain. Deal with it for a few more minuets," you laughed then continued. " Daddy." You winked and smiled at the rolling Tamaki.

A/n, when I wrote this I was thinking of the song

" YOU SEE ME ROLLIN, BE HATIN"