When people are assholes

Okay. So I'm okay with criticism. But when people have the fucking nerve of doing this

 But when people have the fucking nerve of doing this

It highly annoys me. I mean, they have a whole reading list full of amazing authors books, that this person considers bad, and titles it " Don't Read Just Don't "

The fucking nerve of them! I mean if you are going to trash other people's hard work, then at least you try to work hard. You can obviously tell that this person does not even try to impress others is just plain inconsiderate.

( I know there are spelling errors in my comment

( I know there are spelling errors in my comment.)

You know what? Just don't do this to people at all! This is considered bullying, and some people cannot handle this. Bullying is serious. And people hurt themselves over it, if you think that this is small, no. People get depression, commit suicide, and hurt themselves over this. Even something as small as calling a book " bad" could lead someone to suicide. So please. Stop.

This really hurt me, and my editors feelings. We try, really hard to make you smile! To make all of you laugh out with joy when reading. Not cringe and gag.

I hate to ask you if this, but this person will not stop. They will never. So please if you could, report and or block them. I would hate for it to happen to your books.

Thank you.

By the way, Happy birthday Evelyn. 🎂🎂