Genderbend! Henry X Reader part/3

So my Friends how are you all??? I'm Ironically_Angelic Lavander's Editor!!!! Eyyyyyyy but sometimes she can't write at times so she asked me to write for her!!!!! lol.Okay so here y'all go!

Your P.O.V

You sat there dumbfounded.

" He likes me?" You whispered to yourself. Warmness filled your heart, and a smile came to your face. You jumped up, Ready to run to the Hostess club to talk to Henry. You fist pumped and ran to the hostess room.

You were about to push open the door when you heard hushed Whispers. You held your hands and listened in.

" Shhhh what if she's outside!" You heard Holly whisper yell.

" She's not outside." Monie replied.

" Well hopefully Y/n doesn't know yet." You thought you heard Tammy hush.

'They're talking about me?'

" I told you Not to say her name!" You knew for sure that was Henry.

' I thought he liked me!?'

" I like Ayami, Remember! So stop talking so loud!" That was definitely Henry. Your heart shattered. Ayami was your other best friend other than David. Warm liquid started to fall down your face and you couldn't help but hiccup and sob.

" Someone's outside." You heard Kyline state as you heard footsteps approach the door. TO surprised and sad you didn't move.

Suddenly the doors swung open reviling the hostess. One by one they're eyes widened and Henry reached out to you.

" Ayami? You Like Ayami?" You croaked out. Henry tried to grab hold of you but you moved away wiping your tears.

" Y/n Why are you-" Henry's concern didn't change how you were feeling. When you interrupted him.

" NO."

' Even after what they said.... I know they were pointing to him! What Ass holes.'

You glared at them as you moved back even more.

" You guys.... You all were leading me on! You made me think that he liked me!" You cried out. The hostess starred to shake their heads and try to tell you something but you wouldn't hear it.

" I quit. I'm done with this club. I quit. Bye.." You wiped the remaining tears as more fell. You turned and ran down the hall until you got outside. You kept on running until you got to a park.

A few minutes earlier.

No ones P.O.V

" So we need a Code name for Y/n! So like when we wanna talk about how her and Henry will get married she won't know." Tammie giggled.

" Guys stop." Henry shook his head as he tried to stop their conversation.

" Okay so how about Ayami?" Holly produced a suggestion.