Five

"Somebody's gotta be a bad guy, right?" - Kairi_Reader-chan , 16th Oct. 2k16

•••
POV: 3rd Person
The man bent down on his knees, taking a deep breath while mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do.

"Baby?" he asked, rummaging through his pockets for something special. He held the red velvet box in his left hand, fixing his jet black fringe with his right.

"Yes, Seokjin, darling? My god, why are you kneeling down on the floor?" she asked nervously, her cheeks painted bright pink.

"Chairi...will you marry me?" he opened up the minuscule box to reveal a small diamond ring.

The lady cupped her mouth with pure shock and excitement.

"R-really?" she asked, nearly in tears. "Oh, Seokjin... I will!" she smiled, as Seokjin slid the ring onto her hand. "I love you!"

The man let out a sigh of relief, after fearing that he would be rejected.

"I love you more," he chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.

The two of them had met a year ago, when Seokjin finally got a job at the local hospital. She was a nurse, and they met through work.

Fast forward a year from that, and they're engaged now. They're the happy couple that you see holding hands on the street, giggling and laughing with each other.

Relationship goals, as some people like to call it. They're the people that you envy for having such a perfect romantic relationship with each other.

Unfortunately, it seemed to be as though Chairi was just a simple distraction for Seokjin's undeniable love for Jungkook.

Forcefully falling in love with somebody else was the only way that he could get the young, sweet boy out of his mind. It was the only way he could think of.

The young boy, who he first met when he was only eight, and last saw when he was eleven, was probably now a grown up thirteen year old.

Seokjin still couldn't get Kookie out of his mind, no matter how hard he tried.

Sorry, Kairi-chan XDDD