Seventy One

POV: Seokjin
"I-I'm sorry that I'm living in such a dump right now. I honestly have n-nowhere else to go, s-so-" I stammered, hesitantly budging the door open to the crappy apartment that I was temporarily staying in.

"It's perfect, daddy."

"Stop lying to me, you know lying is bad," I sighed, gently tossing her bag onto the one hundred and one year old sofa, or so it seemed.

"Whys are you settling for somewhere as rubbish as this, Jinnie?"

Jungkook looked around the rundown living room in pity, shaking his head. He plopped himself onto the sofa with a grunt and played with the loose strings hanging off the side of the couch. Jungki quietly sat down next to him and twirled her hair around in boredom.

"I have nowhere else to go," I repeated, throwing open the half-empty fridge. The fridge almost represented myself, being cold and empty, just like my heart.

"Yes, you do. You have my place."

"Your place? I'm pretty sure you haven't even been to your own place once since you were admitted to hospital, Kookie."

"Pff, it doesn't matter. My parents barely visited me when I was sick, anyway. They don't even know I've been discharged. I mean, it's only been a day, but still. They probably forgot about me."

"You think your parents would forget about you? As if," I rolled my eyes. "You should call them. Do you have your phone on you?"

"Nah. I've misplaced pretty much everything I had, but when I go back home I'm gonna have to find everything again." he chuckled nervously.

"I'm gonna miss you when you go back to your own house,"

"I don't think my parents would welcome me back," he shrugged. "I'm telling you, they actually forgot about me. I can't blame them though, because I was always such a goddamn pain, always being sick and all."

"Shut your silly mouth, Jeon Jungkook! You know that's not true," I yelled defensively. "I don't think you're a pain at all. After all, I love you so much."

"Shh, don't scream," he whisper-shouted, his twinkling eyes darting towards the little girl who was leaning against his shoulder with her eyes closed. "You'll wake poor little Jungki up,"

I squatted down in front of him and sweetly kissed his forehead, making him giggle. It amazed me, thinking that the boy in front of me was the love of my life.

"You're always welcome here with us, baby boy. Don't forget that."

I'm sorry for not updating! School is just busy busy busy and I have barely any time to write, but I have a couple of things to say.

First of all, thank you for nearly 31k reads on this <3 It's actually crazy, I can't believe it! I will be wrapping up this story shortly since its been dragging on for too long but I hope you've enjoyed it so far.

Second of all, my most recent JinMin story 'Where We Went Wrong' jus won a second place BangBangtan Award so that's pretty cool to get an awesome sticker haha

Lastly, 'Her' album just came out and unpopular opinion but I'm gonna be honest with you- I wasn't too hyped about it cos I didn't really like most of the songs. Idk maybe it's cos I don't like soppy love songs all that much but songs like 'Best Of Me' or 'DNA' I didn't really like. That awful whistling is still stuck in my head tho so that's great,, mic drop was fucking fire tho definitely

y'all should listen to a song called kazoodipity btw it's very very awesome.

anyway that's all I have to say so bye