Twenty

POV: Seokjin
Don't hurt yourself anymore, Seokjin. It isn't going to work anymore. He's completely out of your life now, and you've basically forgotten about him already, so just move on. Stop being so stupid and get to your senses.

My left arm is scarred red and white, varying from freshly cut ones to healed ones. Every time I glance down at my arm, I feel a huge wave of regret.

Why did I do that?

It's not as if that stupid article I read about trying to forget someone was actually going to work.

You hurt yourself for no reason.

I don't want to look down at my arm anymore- Jungkook shouldn't have been associated with pain, suffering and anger like that.

I still love him, so much.

I've learnt to stop thinking about him as much, but I've learnt my lesson. I wouldn't hurt myself like that ever again. He's still there in the back of my mind, along with all of our old, fun memories, but he's more or less out of my everyday life.

Don't hurt yourself again.

"Jungki...?" I called, as the now two year old crawled towards me with a big, bright smile plastered onto her face.

"Dada!" she giggled as I picked her up, swinging her from side to side. "I love dada,"

"I love you too, Jungki, my cute, beautiful darling," I nodded, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Just like I did with Kookie.

Chairi had twins, just as we had hoped, but we decided to take a break from having children and focused on actually raising the family that we already have.

I love Chairi, but I love Kookie too.

Our precious twin boys, Jeongguk and Taegguk were just as adorable as Jungki, and all of their names were inspired by one person.

Jeon Jungkook, of course.

Even if I partially named my biological children after him, nobody could replace my special, one and only, Kookie.

He was my own baby boy.