Eighteen

POV: Seokjin
It's been exactly a year since I told Kimi the truth, and she hasn't brought up the subject since.

Jungki, who is now a healthy, adorable one year old child, is now expecting a new baby brother or sister, or perhaps even twins if we're lucky.

Chairi is only two months pregnant right now, but we're excited to have more children.

"Jungki, my precious sweetheart," I smiled as I held her in my arms.

"Hehe," she giggled, flushing bright red with excitement. "Dads, dada!" she pointed to me.

"Ooh, yes, I am your dada, aren't I?" I exclaimed, making her giggle even more.

I then got a text from Kimi, saying something quite odd. I only had one arm supporting Jungki as I made an effort to try and text one handed, while balancing Jungki in the other.

Kimi: you have to forget him

Seokjin: forget who?
Seokjin: what are you even talking about?

Kimi: that kid you're in love with
Kimi: is his name jeon jungkook?

Seokjin: how do you know???

Kimi: you have to stop.

Seokjin: I asked, how do you know him???

Kimi: ...
Kimi: he's my friend's son.
Kimi: I haven't met him, but his name rang a bell as soon as I heard it.

Seokjin: what???

Kimi: so please stop.
Kimi: it's not right.
Kimi: that's all I'm asking for.

"Seokjin, baby, are you alr-" Chairi asked me, but I hid my phone inside my pocket before she could even glance at my texts. "Okay...? Is something wrong?" she saw me clutching onto Jungki as if I was going to drop her.

"You know what, let me just take her away from you before something bad happens," she mumbled, holding out her arms as she carried Jungki instead.

"I... I'm gonna go to the bathroom and take a long, hot, bath, okay? If you need me, just knock on the door really loudly so that I can hear you, alright?" I sighed, walking up the stairs.

I locked the door quickly, taking out my phone as I went onto the Internet. I typed a question into the search bar:

"How to forget somebody you love..."

Perhaps this will work.