Forty Eight

POV: Seokjin
One minute I've got a vulnerable little Kookie crying into my arms in the ER waiting room, and the next minute he's sitting on my lap in my office with his arms on my shoulders and his lips on my neck.

My office looked messier than ever with all of my papers and documents scattered on the floor, but that was the least of my worries.

He kisses me all around my neck and moves up towards my chin and eventually to my lips, where my mouth can finally get another taste of his pure bliss. His lips were so soft, but so white, just like the rest of his pale face.

I dug my fingernails into his scalp, my hands moving around his raven coloured hair. Every lock of hair was so smooth, silky and smooth, I wanted to stroke his head forever. It was small things like that which would still make me see him as a little child, just like how I last saw him all those years ago.

All those years ago, when those dirty, disgusting thoughts creeped up behind me and started to take over my life. Without Jungkook in my life, I was just a wreck with a failed marriage and three children who didn't want a father like me anymore.

"I want you... so badly, Kookie. You don't know how fucking long I've waited to have you in my arms again after all this time," I whispered in his ear, biting it slightly. "I know you're still not legal, but I know you're mature already so I don't give a shit anymore, I can't wait any longer for you, for god's sake! I've waited way too long!"

"I'm all yours, Jinnie. 'Til the day I drop dead, you can do anything you want with me. I'm so in love with you, I've barely had my eyes on anybody else. I couldn't betray my beautiful Jinnie like that, no way. This," he looked towards his body. "Is all for you, and it's reserved only for you."

"My darling, I've left my wife and my children to be with you... you're worth all of the sacrifice in the world and I honestly couldn't care less about that... that filthy woman anymore. She's out of my life, but I've got you. I always had you, I was just waiting for you to come back to me. And you finally did, you're such a good boy."

Jungkook gave me a sexy smirk and gently brushed my hair out of my eyes. He undid the top button of my shirt and scooted closer towards me, his crotch basically slamming against my stomach.

I wasn't complaining, though.

"You know... Doctor, I'd like to see you in only your tie," he grinned.