Thirty Seven

POV: Jungkook
"Does love have a limit?"

"A limit, you ask? What do you mean by that?" Jinnie paused what he was doing as he looked at me in a bit of confusion.

I had so many questions about so many things in life that I just wanted the answers to. Seokjin was older and wiser than me so I figured that he would be able to answer most of my questions, if not all of them, but there were some questions that perhaps did not have an answer to, or he didn't know how to reply. It was interesting to think that sometimes, the only person who knows the answer to your question is you.

"Like, are there things that you specifically can and cannot do in a relationship? Is there a limit to how much you can do with someone else's love, do you think?"

He then nodded to show that he had understood my question now.

"Ooh, I see. You think of very good questions, don't you? Your mind must be whizzing with ideas, Kookie!" he laughed. "Smart child, aren't ya?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno, I just have a lot to ask about life in general, that's all."

"Well... the thing about love, is that you cannot take advantage of it. Some people actually do this, sadly, and it's not right, because it messes with people and you might end up hurting someone so much that their heart breaks."

"Can someone's heart actually break from sadness?"

"Yes, they can, in fact. It's quite confusing to explain so I'm not going to go into detail about it but if you really damage someone, it can happen in some rare cases. It's well scary, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, it is."

"If you truly love someone, you know that you would do the right thing for them and not just play with their feelings, right? Taking advantage of someone just shows that you don't really care about the other person and that you're probably just using them for whatever reason. It also means that your love isn't strong enough, or maybe there isn't any love there at all. You wouldn't want that to happen to you, do you?" I shook my head aggressively. "Well, there you go. One limit to love is taking advantage, whether it'd be their love for you, or just themselves. It's a scary thing, and I never want that to happen to you, because I care about you too much for you to be broken."