Two

POV: Seokjin
"Hello, Kookie! You're back," I exclaimed, seeing the younger boy waddle into the infirmary after school. "How was art today?"

"It was great, Jinnie," he beamed. "I drew a picture of you," he giggled, fishing a crumpled piece of paper from his bag. "Look!"

He pointed to a drawing of a tall looking man with jet black hair and a tie. "See This is you!" he smiled, running over to me.

"Awe, that's so cute- I look so cute, thank you!" I laughed, taking the picture. "I'm gonna stick this... Right here!" I pinned it to the notice board in the infirmary, making sure that it wouldn't fall off.

"Do you like it, Jinnie?" he asked.

"I love it, Kookie," I pinched his cheeks. "Thank you," I said as he sat down on one of the chairs. "I see your leg is getting better already. Does you knee still hurt?"

He shook his head. "You fixed it for me, it doesn't hurt anymore," he grinned. "Thank you, Jinnie."

"You're such a cutie, Kookie," I laughed. "So, what classes do you have tomorrow?"

"Hmm..." he tapped his head. "I think I have maths tomorrow..." he made a disgusted face. "I don't like maths!"

"Well, maths will be important later in your life, okay? If you study hard now, it'll pay off, so you should at least try."

"Really?" he looked up in awe.

"Yes, Kookie. Maths, Literacy and Science are probably the three top subjects that will be used by almost everybody later in life." I explained.

"Oh..." he nodded. "I get it."

"Well, it's getting late and your parents are probably waiting for you. So, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course, Jinnie. I'll come everyday," he gave me a gleaming smile, which I returned. "Okay?"

"Alright, Kookie, if you say so," I laughed. "Well, be careful going home- I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye bye, Jinnie! Love you!"

"I love you too!"

It was always something that just slipped out of my mouth, but he would always return my 'love'.

However, he's just an eight-year old.

He carried on coming to the infirmary every school day after that, even trying to purposely get hurt so that he could see me more. I told him that it wasn't good to do that, but he wouldn't listen.

Eventually, he got older. He still came everyday as promised, and everything would be the same as it always was, but he was just more mature than he was before.

By the time he was nearly eleven, things had started to change as he was getting busier and busier, until the end of his last year at primary school came. Of course, we said our last goodbyes, and he left the school forever.

The thing was, I left the school forever when he did as well.

I finally got a job at a hospital.