Thirty Three

POV: Seokjin
"How old are you, Seokjin?" I heard Kimi ask me, her fingers ferociously typing away on her computer.

I was sitting on the messy desk in her small, crowded office, staring out of the window. It had such a nice view, I was almost jealous of Kimi for having such a pleasant view from her office window.

"How old am I?" I repeated the question. "Uhm, I'm thirty two?" I answered, unsure of why she asked such an odd question out of the blue.

"Okay, thanks," she nodded, her eyes still on her computer monitor.

"Why do you as-?"

"Your profession would be paediatrician, right? Or should I just put doctor?" she interrupted me, pausing her typing for a second.

"No, paediatrician is fine. Why, though? Why are you even asking me all of these randomly stupid questions that you already know the answer to?"

"Kim Seokjin, age thirty two, paediatrician. Recently divorced father of three... caring, kind, funny and charming." she mumbled to herself, reading off of the computer screen.

"Hold on a second, what are you doing?" I asked, a gut feeling telling me that she was up to something. "Hey, Kimi, answer me, what are you doing?"

"Welcome to your own dating profile!" she suddenly exclaimed, pointing at the screen with a bright smile. "I figured you were a bit lonely now since the divorce and looking for love, so I saved you the trouble and set up an online dating account for you! Ah, it's going to be so amazing once you find the perfect girl! It'll be awesome, and you'll only have your fabulous best friend, Kimi, to thank for all of this! Oh, Seokjin, you don't know just how lucky you are to have me as your trustworthy best friend. I'm skipping my duties just for you, you best be grateful."