Fifty Two

POV: Jungkook
"Kimi, is he still there?" I heard a deep voice panting exhaustedly, and Seokjin came into the room, red-faced. "What's going on here? And why do you look so angry? Did something happen?"

"This is the kid?" the nurse, who I now know is called Kimi, scoffed.

"What?"

"This is your little lover boy? This boy is the kid that cost you your wife, your kids and me?" she questioned, on the brink of tears.

My heart sank just from hearing those words from her. It was even worse because this was pretty much all my fault and I hadn't even realised what I had done.

"Your wife divorced you because of m-me?" I stuttered, feeling a tight knot form in my stomach.

I can't believe I did this.

"N-no, that was a couple months ago, a while back... Anyway, that was because I was being a horrible husband and I get why she dumped my sorry ass. I deserved that, but my children... I don't know how they're doing now. I really hope Chairi is taking care of them well." Seokjin sighed, and I could right through his broken soul.

"I don't think Chairi could care less about you, though," Kimi took out her phone. "We still text each other a lot, and she seems to be doing just fine with her new hot boyfriend. Apparently he's a six foot four tall baseball player, how amazing is that!" she exclaimed, but I glared at her.

"Are you purposely trying to make me feel like shit or is that just a bad habit of yours now?" Jinnie scoffed. "What about your fiancé, then? Are you two still together or has he finally come to his senses?"

"I broke up with him, actually."

"Oh, really? Is that so? I would've thought he would have broken up with you instead, huh."

I could tell that he was being sarcastic, but underneath all of that bitter shadiness, his heart was completely shattered.

"Yes, hard to believe but I broke up with him! I dumped him because you were giving me so much pain! Seokjin, you've been driving me so crazy lately! Jimin, he's such a nice guy... but you're the only man for me, and I believe that with all of my heart! When I think of true love, it's your face that comes into mind. It's your beautiful body that I want to touch, your mellow voice that I want to hear everyday..."

"Kimi, please! What are you on about? You said the same thing before when I kicked you out of my office the other day, but I really don't know what you're talking about!"

"She loves you," I muttered.

"D-do you actually?" Jinnie looked her straight in the eye.

"I've said multiple times to you before, but yes! I love you, Kim Seokjin. I'm sorry that I fell for you but I can't help it."

I didn't know what I had just witnessed, but I had never ever thought that my feelings towards somebody would affect other people so much as well.