Thirty Two

POV: Jungkook
"You know, from today, it's my last year being in this school, before I love to a big school with big people! I'm sad, and I'm scared because I have to leave you, Jinnie, and I don't want to do that. I love you, Jinnie, please don't make me leave!" I begged, tears forming in my eyes as I tried to blink them away.

"I'm sorry, my darling Kookie, but it's really not up to me to decide whether you go to a big school or not. That's just what happens when you grow, okay? You can't stop it. When we can't stop something from happening, we call that thing 'inevitable'. And you going to a big school, my darling, is inevitable too. I can't change what happens to you, because it's inevitable and sadly, I don't have the power to be able to control what happens, Kookie. I'm sorry." he frowned.

"Then, wh-who has the power to change that? If you can't do it, surely someone else can do it instead."

"Nobody has the power to do that. It's way too strong for anybody to be able to change, it happens to all of us. Once, I had to go to a big school too, and although I was scared at first, I managed to find new people and adjust to my new surroundings. Eventually, I was the happiest I had ever been, and then I didn't want to leave my big school. However, I had to. I couldn't stay in my high school forever, but I had to leave, in order to go to this place called college. Like an ever bigger school, if you want to think about it like that. It's going to be a never ending cycle of change, Kookie, I'll tell you that, but change happens for a reason, and we just have to get used to it. Does that make any sense?"

I nodded. I guess he had changed my views about my fear of moving schools, but I still wanted to be with him, no matter what.

That night, I prayed that I'll somehow end up back into his welcoming arms at some point in my life. It doesn't matter where, or when, but just some time. As long as I'm back with him, nothing else in the world would matter.

I'm starting to realise that all of these flashbacks are becoming life lessons from Jinnie to Kookie lmao

maybe these have helped someone?? lol jk my advice is shit af idek what I'm talking about half the time

sorry for not updating this in like a month, I'm trying to whizz through my ongoing stories to give you lot some more new stOriEs

ok bye