Thirteen

POV: Jungkook
"Do you remember when my birthday is, Jinnie?" I asked with wide eyes. "I'm giving you a pop quiz about me, since I had a history pop quiz this morning, hehe!"

"Hm..." he jokingly tapped his head, pretending to think. "Was it November 31st? Or, maybe it was May 2nd?" he saw my scrunched up face. "No, no, I'm kidding, silly! It's September 1st, of course I would remember your birthday! You turned nine, didn't you?"

"Oh, good, you remember," I sighed in satisfaction. "I remember yours too, Jinnie, it's December 4th!"

"That's right, cutie," he said. "How did your history pop quiz go?"

"It was okay, we were learning about English Kings yesterday."

"Oh, which King were you learning about?" he asked me.

"Henry VIII," I replied. "He had six wives during his life, did you know that?"

"Yes, I did, actually," he laughed. "Let me test you! Name his wives in order from first to last,"

"Uhm, this came up in my pop quiz this morning!It's as if you're my teacher," I scratched my head. "I don't really remember, though..." I pouted.

"Let me help you," he said quietly. "Firstly, you have Catherine of...?"

"Aragon! Catherine of Aragon! He divorced Catherine!" I exclaimed, suddenly remembering. "I got it now! Then, you have Anne Boleyn, who got her head chopped off because people thought she was a witch, and then Jane Seymour, who was his favourite wife but she died. You then have Anne of Cleves who apparently looked like a horse, haha, and then Catherine Howard, who got her head chopped off as well."

"Who was his last wife?"

"I think it was Kathryn Parr?" I said unsurely. "Yeah, yeah, it was!"

"Awh, you cutie, come here! Well done, my precious baby boy!" he spread his arms out. "Gimme a little kiss, will ya?"

I grabbed either side of Jinnie's face with my small hands and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Jinnie, I will love you forever!" I giggled, sitting on his lap as he carried me up and down, playing the game of pretending to be aeroplanes with me.

"You're adorable, baby," he ruffled my hair. "I love you even more!"

I just wish that he loved me the same way I loved him.