Forty Six

POV: Jungkook
Where is his office? Where is Jinnie's office? I've looked everywhere and I still can't find it.

It's gotta be here somewhere.

I ran around the whole hospital frantically, my hand curling into a fist as I scrunched up the forms.

I can't afford this.

I panicked and nearly fell over a couple of times, and I felt very nauseous and faint, but I wasn't going to stop. I don't care what the doctors are saying to me- if I can't afford to pay for treatment, there's no point in hearing their talk because I'm not going to be alive for much longer.

" Jinnie! Jinnie! Where are you, Jinnie? " I yelled out helplessly, running out of breath.

I don't know where he is.

Where am I supposed to look? I barely know my way around this huge, terrifying hospital. I hardly know how to find the front desk, there's no way I could find a tiny office in the paediatric ward.

I look around for a map of the hospital to see where everything is, but it's useless. The writing is too small for me to see and the building is too big for me to be searching around all day.

The ground started to spin and I soon realised that I couldn't stand up properly for much longer, so I pretty much had to crawl onto one of the chairs in a waiting room, drinking endless amounts of water from plastic cups.

I try to catch my breath and end up closing my eyes and having a nap. I don't know how long I was asleep for, but when I woke up, I looked around in confusion.

"Sir? Sir!" a voice calls out to me. It's an unfamiliar voice but it's coming from behind me. It's probably a nurse. "Sir, are you alright? Are you lost?"

I turned around. "I-I'm actually looking f-"

"Kookie! There you are! I've been so worried about you, my baby! How did your appointment go? Was it alright?"