Fourteen

POV: Seokjin
"Kimi, how are you doing these days?" I asked, wondering about her life. "What's happening with that boyfriend of yours?"

"Oh, you mean Jimin?" her face lit up. "Yeah, we're still together. He's adorable, I've gotta admit, but Jungki is still way cuter!"

"Mhm, that's good, you guys happy together?" she nodded. "Do you know what the time is?"

"Yeah, it's ten past twelve," she checked her watch. "Your shift is starting in fifty minutes, so you still have time until then," I nodded. "Oh, yeah!" she suddenly said. "Earlier, you were saying something about something that was bothering you, I believe. Care to elaborate what you mean by that?"

No, I seriously regret telling her anything about that situation.

"Nah, it's nothing to worry about, don't sweat it." I shook my head.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "I know you're lying to me, honey. Don't lie to me, I can see straight through you," she wiggled her eyebrows at me. "Tell me!"

"I... it's fine, honestly," I repeated, but she wouldn't listen.

"Tell. Me. Now!" she demanded. "I can clearly tell that it's bugging you a hell of a lot, so you might as well get it all out now, you know, clear out your mind a bit."

"It's a kid." I said blatantly.

"A kid?" she scrunched up her face in confusion. "What do you mean, a kid? Like, your kid, or a particular kid, or-"

"I'm in love with a fucking child and it's in the way that I really shouldn't be because it's actually illegal for me to be romantically attracted to a goddamn fourteen year old!" I closed my eyes tightly and confessed.

"W-what?" her eyes widened.

"I love Jeon Jungkook so much!"