Fifty Nine

POV: 3rd Person
Despite just violently slamming Jungkook on to the floor, Seokjin didn't seem to be showing any sane emotions.

"Fuck you! Go die!" Seokjin bellowed. He wasn't even blinking properly; he looked like he just came back from the dead.

"J-Jinnie," Jungkook wept, but Seokjin wasn't listening to any of his cries and worries.

He struck again.

"Dr. Kim, what on earth do you think you are doing?!"

Kimi saw the top dog of the hospital finally emerge from the corridors with a red face.

"I will not tolerate this kind of disgusting and shameful behaviour in my hospital, Dr. Kim, do you understand me?"

Seokjin didn't reply. The only thing the boss could hear from him was his rough, unstable breathing.

"Seokjin, listen to me! Why the hell are you beating up this poor little patient?!"

Jungkook saw the deadness in Seokjin's red eyes and gasped. He didn't look the same anymore. It was as though some demon possessed his soul and took over his thoughts and actions.

Kimi covered her mouth in fear when Seokjin aimed for Jungkook's face once again. He was covered in blood and his breaths were shaky.

"I-I can't... I can't b-breathe..." he coughed, feeling his head starting to spin.

"Shut the fuck up! Just shut the fuck up!" Seokjin howled at him once more, beating him continuously everywhere. Insanity surrounded his soul.

"Get your act together, Seokjin! What are you doing? Stop this utter nonsense right now and leave the poor boy alone!" Taehyung, the boss, yelled. He was grabbing Seokjin's arm, trying to pull him away.

"You can fuck off too!" his rough voice snapped, glaring at the boss with his beady eyes.

"That's it! I've had enough of you! Get out! Get the hell out of my hospital at once!"

Taehyung dragged Seokjin down the stairs, through the corridors, despite him kicking and screaming like an infant.

"Fuck all of you! I hope you all die and rot in hell!" he bawled one last time, before the front doors to reception closed behind him.

"Don't bother coming back. Your patients will be better off without your help." Taehyung sneered.

When Kimi helped Jungkook back into his room, he saw a scrunched up note on the floor.

'I'm sorry in advance. I stole money from my ex wife for your treatment. I'm sorry I've been so cold recently. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. Your injections and medicine in one of these drawers- take them when you can. I promise that somebody will save you, even if it isn't me. I love you and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.'

Jungkook sighed to himself, slowly wiping tears off his cheeks.

"Doctor, doctor... my heart is hurting, and I don't know why," he whispered to himself meekly. "And it h-hurts because you're not here anymore, it's aching for you..." he sniffed.