Best day of my life

LAUREN'S POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I suddenly woke to that horrible noise that reminded me of school. I crawled out of my sleeping bag and unzipped the tent for a bit of fresh air. I had another one of those dreams last night. About my dad.

we were walking through the park that we always used to go to round the corner from our house. I ran over to the swing and he started pushing me. I felt so free and like I didn't have a care in the world when suddenly he started walking away.  

"Dad! Dad, please come back, where are you going!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

He didn't say a thing he just kept walking. He opened the park gate leaving me behind, suddenly a car came zooming across the road as my dad was crossing.  

"DAD!!" The car swerved hitting my dad and then... I woke up.

I hadn't had this dream since a few years ago. I would have it every night and my mum would be woken by me screaming and crying. I was scared. What if things got bad again, then what would I do.

HOLLIES POV:

I felt a cool breeze on my face. Lauren was sitting outside the tent with her head in her hands. I heard her crying last night in her sleep. I'll try not to mention it,but I really am worried about her.

She came back in the tent and started to get changed.  

"lauren? Are you alright?" I asked softly. She laughed and wiped her tears away.  

"Erm yeah, I'm just tired I guess, but come on we're gonna have an amazing day today, so get ready!" I knew she was lying but I didn't want her to be upset for today so I just smiled and started getting ready!

KYLES POV:

We all woke up at around 9 AM. I was so excited to go and see the girls again especially lauren. She's so great! I really like her and I hope today we can get closer. Dan came over to me and we both sat down on the sofa. 

" are you alright mate?" I asked. 

" yeah, I just wanted your advice on something... I really like Hollie and erm was thinking. d'you think if I asked her out she'd say yes?" He looked at the floor as he speaked. 

"Aww dan," I joked punching him in the arm," mate, you should ask her out, she'll say yes."  

Dan nodded and walked away to get ready.

I shortly followed him to our room and started to get ready myself. We had around half an hour left until we were gonna meet the girls and I couldn't wait!

LAUREN'S POV:

Me and Hollie were ready just in time. We ran out of the tent causing us to bump into a tall blonde girl. 

"OMG! I'm so sorry" I panicked staring up at her. 

"LAUREN, HOLLIE? Is that you?" She screamed. Me and Hollie both looked at each other and laughed.  

"Jordan! Omg hi, what are you doing here?" Jordan was our friend from secondary school and we have kept in touch a little since then.  

"Same as you I'm guessing; fangirling, camping and trying to meet my idols!" She laughed. 

"We'll, not exactly. We're off meeting Bastille!!!" Hollie screamed as we both jumped up and down dancing. Jordan's jaw dropped wide open. 

"OMG what? Your so lucky. How comes?"  

"We'll we won the competition yesterday!" We explained. 

"You two won! Omg how lucky!" She said. Me and Hollie looked at each other with big grins on our faces.