Meeting the family

LAURENS POV:

The last few days were full of uni. I was revising pretty much all week for a big audition coming up and Hollie was revising for exams.

It was finally Saturday. Me,Hollie,dan and kyle were going to see my stepdad and brothers. I was expecting to be in tears all day, because I hadn't seen the boys since it had happened. We all got ready and left the house just before lunch. They lived about half an hour away so we arrived at 12ish.

"Hello!" Alfie (my stepdad) said opening the door.

"Hi, is everyone alright?" I asked walking in. It looked very clean.

"Yeah they're very excited to see you!"

I walked into the kitchen holding kyles hand. His palms were sweaty and he looked really nervous.

"What's up?" I laughed. Kyle smiled.

"I'm so nervous. What if they don't like me?"

"Oh shut up, they're gonna love you." I said. My older brother mark was sitting in the kitchen watching football.

"Mark!" I screamed.

"Lauren!" He replied mimicking me.

I hugged him and he pulled away to carry on watching the football.

"Who's playing?" Kyle said sitting down next to him.

"Chelsea and Man U."

"Score?" Dan said pulling up a chair and joining them.

"2-1 to Chelsea." I was so glad they were getting to know each other. Kyle looked back and winked at me and me and Hollie went into the front room to see the rest of the boys.

"Hello!" I screamed running in and hugging ben,josh and jake.

"Lauren, Hollie! Your back!" Ben screamed.

Mark was 22, ben was 15, josh was 13 and jake was 9. I was so glad they weren't crying or anything over mum.

"Right, there's some people me and Lauren want you to meet." Hollie said walking into the kitchen to grab kyle and dan. They both walked in. Kyle was shaking a little, but dan was quite calm.

"This is kyle and this is dan." I said.

"Laurens got a boyfriend!" Jake and josh sang dancing round the room.

"Oh shh! Hollies got one too!" I laughed.

"Hollies got a boyfriend!" They sang again.

Dan blushed and Hollie kissed him.

"Ewww!" Jake screamed.

We all laughed and joined alfie back into the kitchen.

"Tea?" He asked boiling the kettle.

"Yeah please!" We all said. He gave us our drinks and we sat down.

"So kyle is it?" Alfie said.

"Yeah, hi mr I mean erm alfie I mean erm." Me and dan laughed at how nervous kyle was.

"Call me alfie." He said. "So your in a band right?"

"Yeah bastille!" He said.

"Oh I remember when Lauren used to have all your posters on her wall and she used to talk about you constantly and.."

"ALFIE! STOP IT!" I snapped blushing.

"Actually I think the posters are still in her old room. You can go and have a look if you want?"