Last goodbye

Lauren died that day because the alcohol was too much for her brain to handle. The doctors said it was a good thing she died in her sleep because it would have been painful. There were still multiple things wrong with her when she left the hospital, but the doctors didn't know. Everyone gathered together at the funeral of Lauren 2 weeks after the death. Kyle, dan, woody and will were devastated but still turned up in black suits and the girls; Hollie, Jordan, Hannah, steph and Gemma were all in black dresses and waterproof makeup. Everyone Lauren knew was there and the priest had spoke a little while earlier, they were now onto the speech. The speech of Kyle Simmons the love of Lauren's life.

KYLES SPEECH:

"Erm hi. I found out I had to say this speech only a few days ago. I didn't prepare anything though because well what's the need." His hands were shaking as he gazed over the coffin Lauren was lying in. "If you really know someone I think you can just say how you feel there and then about their life and about how much you love them." He took a deep breathe and coughed to make his voice clearer. "I don't know what the relationship between your best friend and your girlfriend should be because well Lauren was both. She was the bestest best friend I could have asked for. No matter what the situation she would have smiled." All of Lauren's closest friends smiled as he said this. "The first day I met her it was at the isle of Wight concert. She was with Hollie at the time. They won a competition and I guess I can thank dan so much for choosing their ticket number out of the Raffle. She was wearing black shorts and a black bring me the horizon tshirt, her hair was down and curly and She had a cute white and black bandana wrapped around her head." Hollie sniffled as a flash back of her and Lauren at the concert crossed her mind. "I remember thinking wow she's gorgeous. Our first date was a few days after we met and the girls all came back to our cabin. Everyone went shopping and Lauren and I stayed in. We made a fort out of pillows and duvets And laid In It for ages. It was the best day of my life. The day I had the most fun with her was when we went rock climbing. The girls won and I remember the boys had to have dinner at their house that night." Dan, will and woody gazed at each other, smiling slightly at the memory. "When we all went to Florida together, yeah there were a few bad times, breaking both of my hands was one of them." Everyone laughed. "But it was the time where I saw Lauren in her good times and bad and she saw me and mine and the amazing thing is we stayed together, we got through every little argument, every little fight and I didn't think I would ever be like that with someone but, I guess that's love. And well I love her." He looked at the coffin and wiped away a few tears that had fallen down his face. "The last time I saw Lauren not sick was when we named the kitten she had adopted for me. We named her Mickey and she is gorgeous. Sadly it was on the way home when everything went wrong but I'm so glad I could share my last moments with Lauren when she wasn't sick with a kitten." Everyone laughed and Jordan wiped away the tears that were now dripping down her face. "When the accident happened, I blamed myself and well I still do. The thing about Lauren was that when she was In pain or when she was suffering, she wouldn't tell anyone she would just get On with it as much as she could. One day she was really sick, she woke up in the middle of the night and me, dan and Hollie all took her to the hospital and well we thought she wasn't going to make it. We called everyone who was close with her so they could say there last goodbyes but a miracle happened and my princess lived. Not for long but she lived and I could spend those last few weeks with her. For everyone when she passed, it was so unexpected, the doctors told us she would live but I guess people make mistakes. I remember once I found out, I was sitting in a waiting room with matty, Adam, George, Ross, will and Lauren's little brother jake. We all just started to sob uncontrollably. It was the worst feeling ever but we have to move On because well Lauren's happier now. I don't know how I'm going to live without her but all I can do is try, she is the perfect girl for me and now she's gone. It's all over and I don't think I will ever love anyone as much as I loved her. Heaven has just Gained an angel and now she can be with her mum. I'll see her again one day in heaven and maybe then I can do what I planned to do the night she died. " Alfie and the boys started to make soft whimpers and tears fell down Kyle's face quicker than before. He sniffled and took a deep breathe. He pulled a box out of his pocket and opened it and looked at the diamond ring placed perfectly in the box. He placed it carefully onto the coffin and took a step back and looked up to the sky. "I love you princess. Goodbye for now but not forever."

TADAH! ITS ALL OVER! I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING BECAUSE KNOWING PEOPLE READ SOMETHING THAT I WROTE IS WICKED. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANKYOU FOR EVERY VOTE EVERY COMMENT AND ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I WILL PROBABLY START ANOTHER STORY SOON AND I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL WANT TO READ IT BECAUSE IT MEANS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKYOU FOR READING! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! :D